Lucy Clippings- The 1970s

Luvsbway

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Shell:  I can't tell you how much a part of the chronology your own personal and 'saving research' has done to make this thing such a worthwhile testament to Lucille and Desi's lives, as well as those who crossed paths with them; their children and so on.... I shall be forever in your debt for your dedication.  My most humble thanks. 

My love to you...JK :fabrary:  

CAN I HEAR A HERE, HERE, FROM THE PEANUT GALLERY????

Shell:  I can't tell you how much a part of the chronology your own personal and 'saving research' has done to make this thing such a worthwhile testament to Lucille and Desi's lives, as well as those who crossed paths with them; their children and so on.... I shall be forever in your debt for your dedication.  My most humble thanks. 

My love to you...JK :fabrary:  

CAN I HEAR A HERE, HERE, FROM THE PEANUT GALLERY????

Of course, HERE HERE, Shel is a Godsend saving us all the trouble to look up those rare pictures ourselves.

I am....  been saying that for 3 years!  Shell keeps submitting all this interesting stuff that I just can't overlook...  but, you just never know when death will occur!

Awwwwwwwwww come one now, you're healthy and retired aren't ya?  Even a twenty year old could get hit by a bus.

Hoping to see her soon on this upcoming tour! Haven't seen her "live" since her Vegas show, which was stellar but much too abridged for my taste! :vanda:

As great as she is in everything she does, i think the best thing i have of her and play all the time is HER version of Gypsy, she was perfect in that role.  And this is a woman who COULD have gotten an Oscar for The Rose, Beaches and For the Boys.  

Archived