Sign in to follow this  
Luvsbway

Loving Lucy 2000

C L A U D E    2,006

I did not attend this one but do have some stuff from it.

ll00con1.jpg

ll00con2.jpg

llconon2000.jpg

You are so terrific with these hon, just great to see what most of us never did.

C L A U D E    2,006

Thanks from this corner too as they bring back some incredible memories!! :lucyhmm:

Your BOTTOM avatar is bringing back some memories for me too, but different ones.

JoeySoCal    1,017

Your BOTTOM avatar is bringing back some memories for me too, but different ones.

At your service Cuddles, I'm at your service! :viv2:

C L A U D E    2,006

At your service Cuddles, I'm at your service! :viv2:

Well, you COULD show some Jamie Dornan nudie shots to help us celebrate Valentine's Day, LOL!  And i don't care which one of the fifty shades you show them in.  I'd even settle for black and white.  He did some for Calvin Klein where nothing was left to the imagination.

JoeySoCal    1,017

I can't see his signature, but now I'm concerned. lol

No need boss, nothing to see here! Just a shot of Lucy looking adoringly at Ricky.... ! :HALKING:

Brock    3,385

No need boss, nothing to see here! Just a shot of Lucy looking adoringly at Ricky.... ! :HALKING:

That sounds like a euphemism to me.

C L A U D E    2,006

She's looking adoringly at him THERE?  And how many tushies did the man have anyway?

JoeySoCal    1,017

She's looking adoringly at him THERE?  And how many tushies did the man have anyway?

Shhhhhhh! Blabbermouth. What are you a bank teller, going around blabbing everything?? THE CHECK IS GOOD!!! El CHECQUE ESTA BUENO!!! :lucywow:  :HALKING::lucythrill:

• Like 1

C L A U D E    2,006

Shhhhhhh! Blabbermouth. What are you a bank teller, going around blabbing everything?? THE CHECK IS GOOD!!! El CHECQUE ESTA BUENO!!! :lucywow:  :HALKING::lucythrill:

Still looks like the road company of Magic Mike to me.

JoeySoCal    1,017

Well, you COULD show some Jamie Dornan nudie shots to help us celebrate Valentine's Day, LOL!  And i don't care which one of the fifty shades you show them in.  I'd even settle for black and white.  He did some for Calvin Klein where nothing was left to the imagination.

Well.......

jamie-dornan-shirtless06.jpg

jamie-dornan-interview-magazine-06132014

jamie-dornan-treasure-trail.jpg

jamie-dornan-shirtless.jpg

C L A U D E    2,006

Well.......

jamie-dornan-shirtless06.jpg

jamie-dornan-interview-magazine-06132014

jamie-dornan-treasure-trail.jpg

jamie-dornan-shirtless.jpg

Thanks for those Joey, just wish you could photoshop that beard off of him.  I have to tell you, this photoshopping thing is getting out of hand, i saw a pic of him in one of those familiar sexual positions and he was totally nude.  Yesterday, i saw the same picture where he's wearing jeans or pants, so the first one must have been his head on a photoshopped rear end of someone else.  Not to ruffle Brock's feathers, maybe you should have posted this in OUR Dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thread, because DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnn those are hot.