Recalling Lucille's Passing

Mot Morenzi

Ok (for those of you who don't know.. I have been able to see and hear spirits since I was a small girl, but I didn't do much with it.. Just mainly seeing family around and mainly family know about it.) Yeah, I was told that I had a red headed woman who was like a guide to me.. And the same woman described to Taylor as a guide to her. I saw what I swear was Lucy standing behind us at the Jamestown train station, saw her feet up to her chest. It was see through, the blue polka dot dress, and it was blowing in the breeze. - what I get from seeing her and sensing her around, she cares deeply for those who are keeping her life and photos alive.

WOW!  Gypsy, looking forward, one day, to speak with you further about this!!!!

For me, she appeared three times, in rapid succession (within a week's time); but, in my CHILDHOOD HOME, THREE DIFFERENT ROOMS!!!!  Terrified me so much, I awakened.  Now, wishing I had stayed around to see what she wanted!!!

I'm satisfied just THINKING she was encouraging me to continue with her 'chronology', since the second appearance, in my kitchen, [i was in dining room, with a poodle lying on my dining room table, while I was looking at scrapbooks!!!!]  Bizarre; but, informative, too!   

What didn't occur to me until just this minute; these dreams occurred while I still lived in Celoron, on the Lake, and on property of the Old Celoron Park Ball Field, developed into 9 apartment buildings in the 60's - we moved in a new building in 1989; and I lived there until the building became structurally unsound, until 2010!!!!  Just had a chill thinking about that, which, until right now, had not given any thought to - but, the dreams are real and still with me, unlike most other of my dreams which disappear soon after awakening.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does that mean she's haunting a certain former Center president?

At least, he's gone; and I have met someone who is a good friend of his from the business community of Jamestown, whose home I was invited to with 'other friends' last weekend. 

We had much to speak privately about, just the two of us for about an hour, and I didn't mince words;  Things she had NO IDEA about.  She shared some things which were eye-opening to me; as some things I had to say WERE TO HER!!!   

Then, again, as further thought, [Does that mean she's haunting a certain former Center president?] perhaps, we will find out she IS haunting him, in his new book - did someone say the title is:   What I Learned From Lucille Ball - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! Gypsy, looking forward, one day, to speak with you further about this!!!!

For me, she appeared three times, in rapid succession (within a week's time); but, in my CHILDHOOD HOME, THREE DIFFERENT ROOMS!!!! Terrified me so much, I awakened. Now, wishing I had stayed around to see what she wanted!!!

I'm satisfied just THINKING she was encouraging me to continue with her 'chronology', since the second appearance, in my kitchen, [i was in dining room, with a poodle lying on my dining room table, while I was looking at scrapbooks!!!!] Bizarre; but, informative, too!

What didn't occur to me until just this minute; these dreams occurred while I still lived in Celoron, on the Lake, and on property of the Old Celoron Park Ball Field, developed into 9 apartment buildings in the 60's - we moved in a new building in 1989; and I lived there until the building became structurally unsound, until 2010!!!! Just had a chill thinking about that, which, until right now, had not given any thought to - but, the dreams are real and still with me, unlike most other of my dreams which disappear soon after awakening.

Sounds like she genuinely visited you. That seems so familiar with how she interacts with us. I "see" her too but not with my eyeballs like Gypsy does. It will be fun next time we go to Lucy Fest because now she knows that we know she's around us so I'm sure she will be putting in an appearance or two. Lol

Well.. I saw her the one time with my eyes.. Jamestown. After that it has been more of a "soul to soul communication " to quote a friend. I think this is how Taylor sees her as well. T and I have been sisters, family, etc always close, for many lifetimes we have been told, (not sure how many subscribe to this way of thought) so for us both to have strong sixth sense doesn't surprise anyone around us. Well.. A few ppl.. But won't get into them. - yes- there are so many stories to tell. The next time we get together, I am sure Lucy will be there laughing right along with us, as she does so often while we read these board posts and whatnot. -am under the weather today, dang ra is kicking my arse. Will talk to you more later loves.

Archived