Recalling Lucille's Passing

Mot Morenzi

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're not the only one who's been told a certain red-headed lady follows them around, has had vivid dreams with her in them, and has had weird things happen to them in their house. She also feels like a mother figure to me too. I swear, we all need to get a group together about our experiences with Lucy's ghost lol.

Now, THAT WOULD BE FUN!!!!

A few weeks after she died I had a dream of meeting her... she looked like she did in Forever Darling wearing a similar dress as when she said "Really James. I'm not a child". I approached her dressing table, she was sitting, fixing her makeup, her back was toward me. I noticed how crisp her dress was and how nice the colors looked with her apricot toned hair and she turned and smiled.  I was struck by how BLUE her eyes were and I told her how much I loved her and how wonderful an actress she was. I guess subconsciously I needed to tell her that. It was a very vivid dream. And so long ago I'm hazy over exactly how it panned out, however I can still remember how I felt when approaching her from behind. I was filled with awe and trepidation and she just smiled and immediately put me at ease. I cant recal if she spoke but I felt she was grateful for my remarks.

A few weeks after she died I had a dream of meeting her... she looked like she did in Forever Darling wearing a similar dress as when she said "Really James. I'm not a child". I approached hed dressing table, her back was toward me. I noticed how crisp her dress was and she turned and smiled. I told her how much I loved her and how wonderful an actress she was. I guess subco uiously I needed to tell her that. It was a very vivid dream. And so long ago, however I can still remember how I felt when approaching her from behind. I was filled with awe and trepidation abd she just smiled and immediately put me at ease. I cant recal if she spoke but I felt she was grateful for my remarks.

Wow. How beautiful. I don't remember any Lucy specific dreams. I'm sure I've had some, but not for years and none nearly as powerful as yours. My dreams are just damn weird.

A few weeks after she died I had a dream of meeting her... she looked like she did in Forever Darling wearing a similar dress as when she said "Really James. I'm not a child". I approached her dressing table, she was sitting, fixing her makeup, her back was toward me. I noticed how crisp her dress was and how nice the colors looked with her apricot toned hair and she turned and smiled.  I was struck by how BLUE her eyes were and I told her how much I loved her and how wonderful an actress she was. I guess subconsciously I needed to tell her that. It was a very vivid dream. And so long ago I'm hazy over exactly how it panned out, however I can still remember how I felt when approaching her from behind. I was filled with awe and trepidation and she just smiled and immediately put me at ease. I cant recal if she spoke but I felt she was grateful for my remarks.

Wow, now that's a definite Lucy A dream, i'm afraid mine are from her B period.

You're not alone, neither have I.  Then again, i NEVER remember dreams anyway, only if i wake up to go to the bathroom in the middle of a feature dream.  

She seems to make cameos in my dreams.  I will be having a totally different dream about something else and then BOOM there's Lucille.  Like the time I was dreaming about being a kid and playing outside with my friends, then I look over onto the side of the street and there she is wearing a costume from Dubarry Was a Lady, just standing there watching us.  The absurd part about it was that she had a Dolly Parton-sized chest LOL.  I don't know what she was trying to convey there.  That's just one example; sometimes the dreams will be more serious where she's having a conversation with me but I hardly ever remember what she said once I wake up.  

She seems to make cameos in my dreams.  I will be having a totally different dream about something else and then BOOM there's Lucille.  Like the time I was dreaming about being a kid and playing outside with my friends, then I look over onto the side of the street and there she is wearing a costume from Dubarry Was a Lady, just standing there watching us.  The absurd part about it was that she had a Dolly Parton-sized chest LOL.  I don't know what she was trying to convey there.  That's just one example; sometimes the dreams will be more serious where she's having a conversation with me but I hardly ever remember what she said once I wake up.  

Oh i think she'd be thrilled about the ample bosom part, LOL!  Anyway, LUCKY YOU as i get nada.

In the dreams I've had, she looks exactly the way she did before she passed. She's always wearing that light blue pant suit also. It's eerie to ever see pictures of her in it. It's only dreams that involve advice. One on one time. Telling me not give up. I'm more than my mental illness. That type of thing. Saves me every time. 

In the dreams I've had, she looks exactly the way she did before she passed. She's always wearing that light blue pant suit also. It's eerie to ever see pictures of her in it. It's only dreams that involve advice. One on one time. Telling me not give up. I'm more than my mental illness. That type of thing. Saves me every time. 

Oh wow, even Lucy loves you the way we do.  Great post by the way, really touching.

A lot of people did. It was looked on as someone who only knew her a year and then published a book seconds after she died. It sort of felt like he wrote down everything she said for that purpose.

If he wrote it down. Sounded more like he made most of it up to me. There's some very, very odd stuff in there. It's also very different to Lee's book and I'm more inclined to trust him. Hehe I wish Gary had written a. Book after she died, that would have really been something.

Here it is. She wears this every time. But with a white blouse with a larger bow. Anytime I see pictures of her in this, I get the chills. Even just looking at this. Wow.

lucyball1_zpshcg29nnh.jpg

Oh i'm glad it's this one, i thought you meant the dark blue outfit she wore often, in this one she looks gorgeous, great photo shoot.

Archived