Lucy Collectors News!!! New store coming your way!

Good Evening! I wanted to announce that the iconic website, imcrazyforlucy.com is currently been given new life and a new design with even more items in our inventory!

We have anything a Lucille Ball or I Love Lucy collector would be interested in! Lucille Ball personally owned items, props from I Love Lucy, Magazines, Advertisements, Collector Plates, Collector Dolls, Trading Cards, Porcelain Lucy Revival, Novelty items, rare Ricky Jr vintage collectibles, records, William Frawley and Vivian Vance personally owned items.....and EVEN MORE!

Excited to share with all of you in the next couple of weeks with more details to come!

post-5996-0-42847100-1430972390_thumb.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

well I am excited to announce that the day has arrived!!! Go ahead and check out imcrazyforlucy.com! We have added a TON more interesting items from novelty Lucy items to props used on the set! 

www.imcrazyforlucy.com

facebook.com/imcrazyforlucy

@imcrazyforlucy

Very cool! I'll have to pick something out soon. I'm already eyeing the Chinese fireplace mantle decorations.

well I am excited to announce that the day has arrived!!! Go ahead and check out imcrazyforlucy.com! We have added a TON more interesting items from novelty Lucy items to props used on the set! 

www.imcrazyforlucy.com

facebook.com/imcrazyforlucy

@imcrazyforlucy

Looking good! But I wonder what Ann Sothern was doing with Lucy and Desi's blank party invites. lol