Joy Behar to headline Lucy Race 2015

Brock

Joy Behar has been announced as the headliner for October's Lucy Town Marathon in October:

http://lucyrace.com/

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5085-1377714297-17.

(Seriously though, she's a good fit for the event. No Bob Newhart, but still good. lol)

The National Comedy Center has announced that comedian Joy Behar will perform in Jamestown, NY on October 10th (at the Reg Lenna Center For The Arts) as part of this year's ‪#‎LUCYRACE‬ Weekend!

Show tickets will go on-sale to members of the Lucy Desi Museum & Center for Comedy and Lucy Town registered runners beginning tomorrow, August 19th at noon (on-sale to the general public Wednesday, August 26th) on www.lucyrace.com and 716.484.7070. Information on how to participate in this exclusive pre-sale window will be e-mailed shortly to members/runners.

I agree, she's good for the event... but I don't think that she is enough to bring me up there in October.

Whoopi (as earlier - years ago - suggested), as a possible guest; AND...... even, BUBBYWAWA would have been better!  In a word, BWW won't be around NEARLY as long as each of these two....just sayin'!!!! 

Whoopi (as earlier - years ago - suggested), as a possible guest; AND...... even, BUBBYWAWA would have been better!  In a word, BWW won't be around NEARLY as long as each of these two....just sayin'!!!! 

As a comedienne, Babs is somewhat lacking -- as ably demonstrated many times on Letterman.

• Like 4