LUCIE ARNAZ & LAURENCE LUCKINBILL LIGHT TRAMWAY’S 2015 CHRISTMAS TREE

JoeySanJoaquin

slider_tree-lighting.jpg LUCIE ARNAZ AND LAURENCE LUCKINBILL
LIGHT TRAMWAY’S 2015 CHRISTMAS TREE Celebrity Couple Pulls Switch December 6

PALM SPRINGS, CA (November 13, 2015)

Award-winning actors, writers and producers Lucie Arnaz and Laurence Luckinbill serve as this year’s celebrity tree lighters for the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony.

Festivities begin at 5:30 p.m. on Sunday, December 6 at the Tram’s Mountain Station kicking off with a holiday performance by the Palm Springs High School Madrigal singers. Then, husband-and-wife Arnaz and Luckinbill light the Tram’s landmark 45-foot tree comprised of 4,000 LED lights, which can be seen throughout the Coachella Valley.

As the star of such Broadway hits as They’re Playing Our Song, Lost in Yonkers and Dirty Rotten Scoundrels; in first national companies of Seesaw, My One And Only and Pippin; on the big screen in The Jazz Singer, Down To You and Second Thought; and on television in The Lucie Arnaz Show, Sons and Daughters and Here’s Lucy—Lucie Arnaz has a career crossing all show business genres. In addition, she has recorded two albums, Just In Time and Latin Roots, as well as executive producing television’s Lucy & Desi: A Home Movie and the I Love Lucy 50th Anniversary Special.

Emmy, Critics Choice Circle and Silver Gavel Award recipient, as well as Tony and Drama Desk Award nominee, Laurence Luckinbill, is a familiar face on both stage and screen. From starring roles in such films as Star Trek V: The Final Frontier and The Boys In the Band, to Broadway roles in Cabaret, Shadow Box and A Man For All Seasons, he has also written and acted in his own award-winning solo performances portraying four great Americans—Lyndon Johnson, Clarence Darrow, Teddy Roosevelt and Ernest Hemingway—for almost two decades. Off Broadway and national tour credits include The Fantastiks, They’re Playing Our Song, I Do, I Do! and Whose Life Is It Anyway?

Having lived and worked coast-to-coast, Arnaz and Luckinbill have now made Palm Springs their home, where her family’s roots go back a generation.

http://www.pstramway.com/special-events.html

• Like 1