Sexual innuendo in I Love Lucy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And by the by, speaking of sexual tension, does anyone see Desi slip Lucy some tongue in some of the kiss scenes. I think I have, ESPECIALLY IN forever darlings marriage scene.

I know Lucy usually licks her lips when kissing, yuck-lolol

Oh of course. Those are some of the best kiss scenes! Lol.

I don't understand why they were able to be in the same bed in the first and second season of I Love Lucy and then they put them in twin beds. I mean really?! It didn't make any sense. I guess after Lucy became pregnant the sponsers wanted people to forget how she got that way. :lucydesi::marionstrong:

EXACTLY. Everything had to be censored! But cmon it wasn't like they were getting it on during a episode! Lol.

Ok here's one that I never thought much about until I saw the original aired ending on the DVD. The ending of Lucy is Jealous of a Girl Singer. I always thought that was a nice kiss, but wosza the unedited version and the DVD note about it making it past the censors.

• 3 weeks later...

I recently saw The Saxaphone episode where Ricky is taking his band on the road for three weeks & Lucy wants to go along so she auditions for him. After Ricky tells her she didn't get the job, he says something like:

:desi1: "Now you go home & be a good little girl".

Her reply? "Well, I'll go home ..." :lucycoy:

• 1 year later...

lolol I dunno, give me two shots of grey goose and nice cigar and I might watch if there was more bum hitting between them  :lucythrill:

well...then again.. :lucyhorror:   :lucyeww:  maybe not lolol

maybe Ricky and Ralph.. lol 

but I did notice that he hit him and Desi's facial reaction is funny lol a little surprised "woopsi, thats a cold finger Dr." kinda face lol 

If you wanna go with hitting someone on the bum check out Bonus Bucks. In the scene where Ricky is to hide the money in the purse Lucy gets up to check on the baby. After she comes back to the bedroom she crawls back into bed. Watch after Desdi tucks her in and kisses her on the cheek he almost hits her on the bum but catches himself and does this weird hand wave over her. I think he lost himself in the moment for just a second.

• 1 year later...

If you wanna go with hitting someone on the bum check out Bonus Bucks. In the scene where Ricky is to hide the money in the purse Lucy gets up to check on the baby. After she comes back to the bedroom she crawls back into bed. Watch after Desdi tucks her in and kisses her on the cheek he almost hits her on the bum but catches himself and does this weird hand wave over her. I think he lost himself in the moment for just a second.

And when he looks back at her with this very self satisfied smirk like "HA! I just almost Smacked my wife on the butt not only in front of a live audience, but all of America... and no one will EVER notice." 

Sorry Desi, but we're on to you!

Theres an episode (I believe somewhere in season one) where Lucy and Ricky stumble out of the bedroom, into the living room with Lucy all but hanging on Ricky and they both look tremendously happy. I believe as they come into the living room Lucy says something to the tune of "do you have to go to rehearsal?" I have always thought they looked like they just had sex.

What episode is this?!

Oh I forgot about those few!

And of course the Lucy and Ricky references!

"Oh I'm gonna need more than 15 minutes for that!"

andddd the infamous "Camping Trip" reference!

Notice how Fred does NOT think Ethel is stepping out on him. This confirms the fact that the Mertzes do have sex.

Archived