Sign in to follow this  
Brock

LucyFest 2016

JoeySoCal    1,017

Seems to me 'they' are not willing to be here anymore without the great arrdubya!  If they ONLY knew the truth!  Sad; but true!  Just my former self throwing that out there; was a nice conversation piece at luncheon today, as well.  Some folks just don't 'get it'....

Yeah well... is it true he actually bought a home there and is still around??! :blink:

JoeySoCal    1,017

Yes, he still lives in town and I've heard the rumors of Frank and Wanda being buddy buddy with Ric.

Well...they do go way back. :blink:

JoeySoCal    1,017

It's amazing! Showing her slip is a nice touch too I think!! LOVE IT!! What a 180 degree IMPROVEMENT!! Brava to the artist!! If she wasn't busy before this project, she sure will be now!!! :HALKING:

Brock    3,385

And LucyFest 2016 concludes with another booze-fuelled after party in the Best Western lobby featuring Diane and Rhonda. And after seven or eight bourbons and sodas this is an ordeal to type, so goodnight all! Full recaps when I get home.

• Like 3

JoeySoCal    1,017

And LucyFest 2016 concludes with another booze-fuelled after party in the Best Western lobby featuring Diane and Rhonda. And after seven or eight bourbons and sodas this is an ordeal to type, so goodnight all! Full recaps when I get home.

OVER?!? Doesn't it go all weekend (so I thought) i.e. through Sunday??? Wow that went by fast!! Can't wait for further reports, boss!  Safe travels! :peachonthebeach:

JoeySoCal    1,017

It officially ends at noon today after the 10 a.m.boat cruise, but nobody in our crowd does that one.

Alrighty then.... any particular reason?? ^_^

Brock    3,385

Alrighty then.... any particular reason?? ^_^

It is just a pleasure cruise. No Lucy theme for the last one. That is always the case.

A Jamestown flavour for our new logo for those of you who Lounge in mobile mode:

jtown2016-logo.jpg

JoeySoCal    1,017

Great logo. Nice match on the Mayers

Agreed! And I'm so tickled with how great the new statue came out! It looks just like her!! :HALKING:

leenorman    506

WUNNERFUL, WUNNERFUL!   new banner!  

Severe machine difficulties past few days; hopefully, after three tekkies, on remote control, I'm back up and running;  Slight glitch mid tekkie work yesterday; when the lights went out in Georgia; had to start again this morning early!!!!  WHEW!

Enjoyed seeing all at Festival; and Statue now comfortably resting in LBMP, I am feeling like celebrating; but, I have to get P-J articles in there; they are in a steep pile on my right-hand desk corner.....