'I Love Lucy' Fans Who Want The Complete Series Colorized on DVD and Blu-ray

JYuhas

Join the parade! Sign the "I Love Lucy" Fans Who Want The Complete Series Colorized on DVD and Blu-ray," today!

Are you tired of the "I Love Lucy" series in black and white? Do you want it in color? The answer to all your problems is signing this petition. So, why don't you join the thousands of happy, peppy people, and sign the petotion, today!

https://www.change.org/p/6867803/c/439083419?recruiter=7588732

My answers to your questions:
Are you tired of the "I Love Lucy" series in black and white? NO.
Do you want it in color? NOT NECESSARILY, but if it brings attention back to the series and keeps its popularity current, I'm all for it.  And this might bring a huge selling point to further Blu-Ray sales.  I know nothing about the process, how intricate or costly it is.  

What's the count on the number of episodes that have been colorized so far?

I want "Don Loper/Fashion Show" in Color!!

• Like 4

Regarding the petition I created/started, in addition to signing it, I'd appreciate if it was shared, too. Not only on Facebook, but Twitter, also, for I'm not on Twitter. Every little bit helps, right? Spread the word, via other forms of social media, and other message boards/forums, that you're a member of. Please remember to include the petition link. Thanks in advance.

My answers to your questions:

Are you tired of the "I Love Lucy" series in black and white? NO.

Do you want it in color? NOT NECESSARILY, but if it brings attention back to the series and keeps its popularity current, I'm all for it.  And this might bring a huge selling point to further Blu-Ray sales.  I know nothing about the process, how intricate or costly it is.  

What's the count on the number of episodes that have been colorized so far?

I want "Don Loper/Fashion Show" in Color!!

Exactly. Well put.

:HALKING:

SInce this seems to be inevitable, I wonder how much longer 'till the one-hour specials with just 2 colorized eps evolve into DVD (or better still, Blu-rays) sets, whether they revert (hopefully not!) to "volume" or "Themed" releases or preferably, season sets.

:blink:

Damn right!

Agreed!

I think at this point we're all pretty much on the same page: they're going to do it anyway, they look better than they ever did (the colorization, that is) and as long as CB$ sees the most infintessimal way to wring a buck from ILL, they're going to....and thankfully, it's more often than not we [fans] get something "cool" out of it.

I just don't know how many more "formats", "reimaginings" and "redo's" I can financially support...so I hope this isn't going to be yet one more instance where these get released by "themes" (a la the John Wayne eps) or by "Best of's" (according to whom? They're never MY episodes!) or "Volumes"... (I through X or whatever and then just stop!)....

Either release a season at a time or really do it right and make a cool -- especially since the 65th anniversary's coming soon! -- all-new colorized for your protection COMPLETE (i.e. include the hour-longs) series COLLECTION -- preferably availalbe on Blu as well as DVD..... If CBS can do it for the OTHER cash-cows under their ownership like STAR TREK, X-FILES and LOST in SPACE, they could and should certainly give I LOVE LUCY it's due and respect and do the same!  :lucythrill: :lucythrill: :lucythrill::lucyhehe:

Can you all please do me a favor and go to the "I Love Lucy" message boards, on IMDB, and back me up, on my post? I'm getting a lot of mean, cruel, nasty and rude comments/replies. I'd greatly appreciate it, and it'd mean a lot. Thanks in advance.

Can you all please do me a favor and go to the "I Love Lucy" message boards, on IMDB, and back me up, on my post? I'm getting a lot of mean, cruel, nasty and rude comments/replies. I'd greatly appreciate it, and it'd mean a lot. Thanks in advance.

All I am seeing is three people with a contrary opinion.

• Like 2