Sign in to follow this  
Brock

Gale and Eve on Bobby Vinton's Rock 'n Rollers

Brock    3,316

Has anyone seen this? I hadn't heard of this guest shot before it popped up on eBay today and now I am dying to know more!

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 1

Mot Morenzi    1,426

Has anyone seen this? I hadn't heard of this guest shot before it popped up on eBay today and now I am dying to know more!

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I know nothing of this (and sure would like to learn) but please tell me you won the picture!

HarryCarter    990

I've been dying to see this for years. I've only seen a commercial for the special. The wonderful tagline line for the show is "It's like GREASE on roller skates!" Stockard Channing and Penny Marshall were also among the guests. This aired the day after Lucy Comes to Nashville. Promos for both specials aired during the infamous broadcast of The Star Wars Holiday Special a few days earlier.

• Like 1

Brock    3,316

I know nothing of this (and sure would like to learn) but please tell me you won the picture!

It's a little bit pricey...

Brock    3,316

I've been dying to see this for years. I've only seen a commercial for the special. The wonderful tagline line for the show is "It's like GREASE on roller skates!" Stockard Channing and Penny Marshall were also among the guests. This aired the day after Lucy Comes to Nashville. Promos for both specials aired during the infamous broadcast of The Star Wars Holiday Special a few days earlier.

This only intrigues me further!

JoeySoCal    1,004

LOVE THIS! Always love these network promo photos with the show's info on the back -- but as in this case, HATE when they don't put the year in the airdate!! So...what year was "Nashville" and the rest, '78, '79?

Can't remember exactly memorable though "Nashville" might have been! :blink:

leenorman    504

LOVE THIS! Always love these network promo photos with the show's info on the back -- but as in this case, HATE when they don't put the year in the airdate!! So...what year was "Nashville" and the rest, '78, '79?

Can't remember exactly memorable though "Nashville" might have been! :blink:

MY SENTIMENTS, EXACTLY, JOEY!  Thanks for sayin' it!!!!!  Loving you, JK :fabrary:

Brock    3,316

It was re-listed at a much more affordable price -- now I won it! :HALKING:

JoeySoCal    1,004

It was re-listed at a much more affordable price -- now I won it! :HALKING:

Yeah! Good for you boss! Enjoy! :peachonthebeach: