Co-Star/Associate News and Sightings

Carl Reiner, Phyllis Diller (!), Mel Brooks, and Tim Conway were all on Entertainment Tonight tonight promoting the latest issue of the Hollywood Reporter (see: The Betty Thread), in which they participate in a comedians' roundtable discussion. Everyone seemed in fine form, with Phyllis giving her wig a last minute touch-up!

• 3 weeks later...

As mentioned in the What's On? thread, both Phyllis Diller and Joan Rivers were on a special 9:00 edition of Anderson Cooper 360 tonight.

They actually moved his show to an hour earlier??? Was it because these old stars have to go to bed earlier or the fact that they are used to early bird dinners and the like? :lucythrill:

They actually moved his show to an hour earlier??? Was it because these old stars have to go to bed earlier or the fact that they are used to early bird dinners and the like? :lucythrill:

It just was a "special" that ran in Larry King's old timeslot. Diller was remote here in LA from her home while Behar and Rivers were sitting in New York literally across from Anderson Cooper. Lucky bitches! marionstrong.gif

Oh he's definitely in my latest top ten men to boink list. Didja see James Marssden on Modern Family yesterday? What a letdown, such a nothing part and to think i actually recorded that.

Oh come on! Last night Modern Family was an absolute laugh riot from start to finish.

Oh come on! Last night Modern Family was an absolute laugh riot from start to finish.

I am sorry kiddo, but they just dun't make comedies like they used to, i find myself watching he Middle and SHIT my dad says and only find them mildly amusing, as for Modern Family and your two faves 30 Rock and The Orifice, i just for the life of me cannot get into either one. Modern Family is no laugh riot but it's the best of the lot that's for sure. But that shrieking Spanish woman trying to ride the bike was supposed to be funny huh? She hurts my ears. :lucythrill::lucydisgust::lucydaze::lucyblah:

Oh he's definitely in my latest top ten men to boink list. Didja see James Marsden on Modern Family yesterday? What a letdown, such a nothing part and to think i actually recorded that.

Dang, I forgot since the People's Choice Awards were on and I watched that instead. Oh well...I'm sure it'll be repeated at least once or twice!

I didn't get into this show intiially on its first run, but did enjoy the occassional episode here and there. Well, I bought the 1st season and while I've only gotten through about the first 6 or 7 episodes, OMG they're hysterical!! Probably my favorite so far is the slighter of the gay couple (I don't have all their character names yet!) for some reason I forget already has a Spiderman costume on under his suit and has to go to work for a meeting he can't get out of, he gets trapped in the bathroom, gets his suit (regular, not the Spiderman one!) wet and has to try and sneak out of the bathroom to his car.... and I won't tell you what happens then! Love it! :P

Dang, I forgot since the People's Choice Awards were on and I watched that instead. Oh well...I'm sure it'll be repeated at least once or twice!

I didn't get into this show intiially on its first run, but did enjoy the occassional episode here and there. Well, I bought the 1st season and while I've only gotten through about the first 6 or 7 episodes, OMG they're hysterical!! Probably my favorite so far is the slighter of the gay couple (I don't have all their character names yet!) for some reason I forget already has a Spiderman costume on under his suit and has to go to work for a meeting he can't get out of, he gets trapped in the bathroom, gets his suit (regular, not the Spiderman one!) wet and has to try and sneak out of the bathroom to his car.... and I won't tell you what happens then! Love it! :P

I saw it anyway, at least some scenes from it, i can never make it through a whole show, only the gay couple for me, the rest is blah! I do like Bowen and her hubby though, they're both great.

SHE'S the lucky one....that lil' bitch! Just kidding!! Okay, I'm yealous. Never knew they'd dated before and can't believe they're doing so again. Guess she can't get enough of "lil' Jake"! Well..... who can blame her! peachonthebeach.JPG

I wonder if this romance is real... or if it's Memorex. :lucythrill:

• 4 weeks later...

WOW, nice, i guess the Hudson doll will have Doris OR a boy doll hidden somewhere in the box also. Still, they look great, nice to see anything with the great Doris Day. Maybe a bonus Tony Randall doll for Rock?