Brock

Co-Star/Associate News and Sightings

Brock    3,317

How cool!!

A few minutes ago Fan Expo has added a special 100th Birthday celebration of Vincent Price, with his daughter in attendance and.... JOHN ASTIN!! :HALKING: :HALKING: :HALKING:

Brock    3,317

Jamie Farr is doing a book signing in Toronto (well, technically Mississauga) on Saturday. Do you think he will be offended if I commend him for his stellar work on Lucy, The Rain Goddess? :lucythrill:

C L A U D E    2,006

Jamie Farr is doing a book signing in Toronto (well, technically Mississauga) on Saturday. Do you think he will be offended if I commend him for his stellar work on Lucy, The Rain Goddess? :lucythrill:

Not really, considering he played a regular Goddess himself on M A S H . Ask him if he got to keep the wardrobe for his wife.

JoeySoCal    1,004

Mame's very own Joyce Van Patten guest-starred on The Good Wife tonight.

That's fantastic! Haven't caught her on anything in eons! Thanks for the heads up! :)

Brock    3,317

New trailer for Jack Carter and Ed Asner's new movie Let Go -- which also features Barbara Perry, who made at least two hilarious bit appearances in the fourth season of TLS -- as the woman who fights Lucy for the green sweater in Bags A Bargain and as the jealous wife in Lucy & Art Linkletter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLhDz70yUek

C L A U D E    2,006

Bachmann/Newton 2012!

n33gw4.gif

A combined IQ of half their age, two of the stupidest people the world has ever known! I offer Palin/Boone as a back up. Cain/Selleck? She should get HER eyes fixed, look at what a great job they did on his. His navel is now just under his chin.

Neil    1,299

I didn't realize that novelty shop on Hollywood Boulevard that sells masks the resemble movie stars was still in existence...

Note to Wayne Newton if he still thinks he looks like a younger Wayne Newton: "Nobody's THAT near-sighted!"

Bachmann/Newton 2012!

n33gw4.gif

C L A U D E    2,006

I didn't realize that novelty shop on Hollywood Boulevard that sells masks the resemble movie stars was still in existence...

Note to Wayne Newton if he still thinks he looks like a younger Wayne Newton: "Nobody's THAT near-sighted!"

Well, he never should have gotten that Joan Rivers SPECIAL at New faces are us.

Magster    66

Bachmann/Newton 2012!

n33gw4.gif

:lucydisgust: :lucydisgust: :lucydisgust: :lucydisgust: :lucydisgust: :lucydisgust: !!!

Thanks a lot, my breakfast just came back up for a return engagement!

C L A U D E    2,006

Meryl Streep was on 60 Minutes tonight and busted out in a Dinah Shore impersonation for some reason.

Aw shit, the bastards, they did not write that in the description so i skipped it because i wasn't interested in Anderson Cooper touring some deep seas or something.