Co-Star/Associate News and Sightings

• 2 weeks later...

Jamie Farr is doing a book signing in Toronto (well, technically Mississauga) on Saturday. Do you think he will be offended if I commend him for his stellar work on Lucy, The Rain Goddess? :lucythrill:

Not really, considering he played a regular Goddess himself on M A S H . Ask him if he got to keep the wardrobe for his wife.

• 4 months later...

New trailer for Jack Carter and Ed Asner's new movie Let Go -- which also features Barbara Perry, who made at least two hilarious bit appearances in the fourth season of TLS -- as the woman who fights Lucy for the green sweater in Bags A Bargain and as the jealous wife in Lucy & Art Linkletter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLhDz70yUek

I didn't realize that novelty shop on Hollywood Boulevard that sells masks the resemble movie stars was still in existence...

Note to Wayne Newton if he still thinks he looks like a younger Wayne Newton: "Nobody's THAT near-sighted!"

Bachmann/Newton 2012!

n33gw4.gif

I didn't realize that novelty shop on Hollywood Boulevard that sells masks the resemble movie stars was still in existence...

Note to Wayne Newton if he still thinks he looks like a younger Wayne Newton: "Nobody's THAT near-sighted!"

Well, he never should have gotten that Joan Rivers SPECIAL at New faces are us.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...