Brock

Co-Star/Associate News and Sightings

HarryCarter    1,067

Is this the same video? The one on the link seems to be blocked for non-Time Warner subscribers.

The YouTube video is different. I'm not a Time-Warner subscriber and it worked for me. Maybe trying clicking the link to the video on the right (under "More On Stage") and see if it will play in the new page?

Luvsbway    2,076

I watched a video from this following a link the other day posted on one of the bway boards. I have Comcast and it worked.

Brock    3,385

The YouTube video is different. I'm not a Time-Warner subscriber and it worked for me. Maybe trying clicking the link to the video on the right (under "More On Stage") and see if it will play in the new page?

Hmm... That didn't work either. I guess it is a cross-border thing for us foreigners.

C L A U D E    2,006

Hmm... That didn't work either. I guess it is a cross-border thing for us foreigners.

Is that the most annoying goddamned thing, we watch the same tv shows, the same movies, revere the same entertainers, yet they have this crap about NOT AVAILABLE FOR YOUR AREA like we were from China or something.

HarryCarter    1,067

Jerry Maren, of Lucy and Ma Parker fame, will be putting his prints in the forecourt of (Grauman's) Chinese Theater tomorrow in conjuction with The Wizard of Oz anniversary celebration. Who will be the first to steal them?

HarryCarter    1,067

Here is a very charming interview with Lucy's Without Love costar, 98-year-old Patricia Morison. Lucy's is not mentioned, but Without Love is discussed around 35 minutes in.

C L A U D E    2,006

I was so happy to see Joe wearing a fur coat.  Bought one recently and have been afraid to wear it, but it was something I wanted my whole life and I thought, why not do it before I die.  Lucy clearly LOVED wearing fur, back then, everybody did, but being an animal lover I just can't see wearing one NOW but I just couldn't help it, it was on SALE so like Lucy and her three steam irons and Mary Jane and her dog food but not owning a dog, I just went for it.

Neil    1,366

Seeing the Vicki Lawrence greeting made me think: Why wasn't Doris ever a Carol Burnett Show guest, ESPECIALLY since for 2 seasons "Doris" was the lead-in to Carol's show.

• Like 1

JoeySoCal    1,017

Seeing the Vicki Lawrence greeting made me think: Why wasn't Doris ever a Carol Burnett Show guest, ESPECIALLY since for 2 seasons "Doris" was the lead-in to Carol's show.

That's a great question!  :lucywow:

Brock    3,385

A "Ruth Perrott" is one of the first four contestants on today's The Price is Right. :lucywow:

I guess the Society Matrons' League has been allowing game show contestants for several seasons now.

C L A U D E    2,006

I wonder if it's a rerun as she's been on before, I remember seeing her name a while back.  But it might have been another late night talk show. 

C L A U D E    2,006

Glad she overcame that bubbly kiddie image and went and found something she's really good at.  Every time I see that Golden Girls where Betty White's Rose throws her out of the apartment, I laugh so hard.

HarryCarter    1,067

The 1961 film The Second Time Around, which features Jimmy Garrett as Debbie Reynolds' son, will be making its TCM premiere on Wednesday, the 20th at 2:15pm. 

C L A U D E    2,006

Sorry about resurrecting this old thread but i just couldn't find anywhere else to put this . . . . just saw the net had this listing of famous duos who couldn't stand each other, people like Bruce Willis and Cybil Shepperd, Patrick Swayse and Jennifer Grey from Dirty Dancing and many others, one of them was Viv and Bill of course and it told the story of her confiding to Lucy and Desi that nobody would believe she was married to that old coot and then Viv refusing to do the spin off series as she never wanted to work with Bill again.

Freddie2    858

Sorry about resurrecting this old thread but i just couldn't find anywhere else to put this . . . . just saw the net had this listing of famous duos who couldn't stand each other, people like Bruce Willis and Cybil Shepperd, Patrick Swayse and Jennifer Grey from Dirty Dancing and many others, one of them was Viv and Bill of course and it told the story of her confiding to Lucy and Desi that nobody would believe she was married to that old coot and then Viv refusing to do the spin off series as she never wanted to work with Bill again.

Willis and Shepperd hated each other!!??!?!?