Co-Star/Associate News and Sightings

I recently bought a copy of a play owned by Rue McClanahan when she was just starting out. I have had it for a couple of weeks, but just now noticed a note in pencil referencing "Lucy" player James E. Brodhead. I loved it simply as a piece of Rue history, but now that it has an extra "Lucy" connection (however vague) makes it even groovier.

Groovy, indeed! Congrats, sir! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I was watching a British documentary on my local PBS tonight about Scientology and I was surprised there was a sit-down interview with Larry Anderson about his high profile defection from the group. I remember it being a high profile news story at the time when he actually broke off ties, but it seemed to quickly fall off the radar.

• Like 1

I was watching a British documentary on my local PBS tonight about Scientology and I was surprised there was a sit-down interview with Larry Anderson about his high profile defection from the group. I remember it being a high profile news story at the time when he actually broke off ties, but it seemed to quickly fall off the radar.

Wellllll....not like he was ever a "big name" like ...Leah Remini! :lucyhaha:
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I met "Lucy the Laundress" co-star James Hong today at the Toronto Fan Expo. He signed a collage of screen gabs from HL and was very energetic and funny for a man of 84! He threw a wrapped pair of Dad's Oatmeal Cookies at me. LOL

My James Hong cookie is now in the freezer beside my Wendie Malick cupcake.

I met "Lucy the Laundress" co-star James Hong today at the Toronto Fan Expo. He signed a collage of screen gabs from HL and was very energetic and funny for a man of 84! He threw a wrapped pair of Dad's Oatmeal Cookies at me. LOL

My James Hong cookie is now in the freezer beside my Wendie Malick cupcake.

What a great dessert tray that will make for when the Queen's in town for tea at your house. Who else was there?

What a great dessert tray that will make for when the Queen's in town for tea at your house. Who else was there?

Carrie Fisher, Alice Cooper, the cast of The Walking Dead, Stan Lee, Max Brooks (Mel and Anne's son) Linda Hamilton, Ron Pearlman, George Takei, Nichelle Nicols, Karl Urban, David Hasselhoff, Richard Dean Anderson, Dean Cain...

Carrie Fisher, Alice Cooper, the cast of The Walking Dead, Stan Lee, Max Brooks (Mel and Anne's son) Linda Hamilton, Ron Pearlman, George Takei, Nichelle Nicols, Karl Urban, David Hasselhoff, Richard Dean Anderson, Dean Cain...

Wow, great line up, you guys THERE always get the best stars, your Movie festival's coming up too with even more stars huh? While we get Nana Mouskouri`s secretary and Charles Aznavour`s shoe shiner. I guess Nicole did not accompany Karl for this huh. DEAN CAIN, daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Wow, great line up, you guys THERE always get the best stars, your Movie festival's coming up too with even more stars huh? While we get Nana Mouskouri`s secretary and Charles Aznavour`s shoe shiner. I guess Nicole did not accompany Karl for this huh. DEAN CAIN, daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

You're thinking of Keith Urban. Karl stars in the new Star Trek movies, and a bunch of other movie franchises. There was also a special screening of the new pilot for the Once Upon A Time spinoff "Wonderland". It looks quite good!

You're thinking of Keith Urban. Karl stars in the new Star Trek movies, and a bunch of other movie franchises. There was also a special screening of the new pilot for the Once Upon A Time spinoff "Wonderland". It looks quite good!

Oy, me so stupid. You say Karl, I say Keith, let's call the whole thing off. The rest of the line up was terrific, I would have paid to meet any one of them. Carrie Fisher alone . . . just like her mom, so interesting, never boring.

Oy, me so stupid. You say Karl, I say Keith, let's call the whole thing off. The rest of the line up was terrific, I would have paid to meet any one of them. Carrie Fisher alone . . . just like her mom, so interesting, never boring.

Forgotten from my roster:

Nathan Fillion, Zachary Quinto, Hulk Hogan ( :P ), Bobby Orr, Gordie Howe, Stephen Amell, Jason Priestly, Luke Perry, Shawn and Aaron Ashmore, Slash and a Dr. Who.

Forgotten from my roster:

Nathan Fillion, Zachary Quinto, Hulk Hogan ( :P ), Bobby Orr, Gordie Howe, Stephen Amell, Jason Priestly, Luke Perry, Shawn and Aaron Ashmore, Slash and a Dr. Who.

Geez, is there anyone left in Hollywood? I would have stood in line for Nathan, Zachary and Stephen, maybe even the twins.

Tommy Tune threw a soiree for Carol Channing last weekend, with Lucie, Arlene Dahl, Brooke Shields, and Robert Klein among those in attendance.

http://www.ny1.com/content/lifestyles/on_stage/187932/ny1-exclusive--broadway-legend-carol-channing-celebrated-with-birthday-bash

Carol and Tommy Tune's complete performance of "That's How Young I Feel" desperately needs to be uploaded to YouTube again.