Co-Star/Associate News and Sightings

Is this the same video? The one on the link seems to be blocked for non-Time Warner subscribers.

The YouTube video is different. I'm not a Time-Warner subscriber and it worked for me. Maybe trying clicking the link to the video on the right (under "More On Stage") and see if it will play in the new page?

The YouTube video is different. I'm not a Time-Warner subscriber and it worked for me. Maybe trying clicking the link to the video on the right (under "More On Stage") and see if it will play in the new page?

Hmm... That didn't work either. I guess it is a cross-border thing for us foreigners.

Hmm... That didn't work either. I guess it is a cross-border thing for us foreigners.

Is that the most annoying goddamned thing, we watch the same tv shows, the same movies, revere the same entertainers, yet they have this crap about NOT AVAILABLE FOR YOUR AREA like we were from China or something.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was so happy to see Joe wearing a fur coat.  Bought one recently and have been afraid to wear it, but it was something I wanted my whole life and I thought, why not do it before I die.  Lucy clearly LOVED wearing fur, back then, everybody did, but being an animal lover I just can't see wearing one NOW but I just couldn't help it, it was on SALE so like Lucy and her three steam irons and Mary Jane and her dog food but not owning a dog, I just went for it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Sorry about resurrecting this old thread but i just couldn't find anywhere else to put this . . . . just saw the net had this listing of famous duos who couldn't stand each other, people like Bruce Willis and Cybil Shepperd, Patrick Swayse and Jennifer Grey from Dirty Dancing and many others, one of them was Viv and Bill of course and it told the story of her confiding to Lucy and Desi that nobody would believe she was married to that old coot and then Viv refusing to do the spin off series as she never wanted to work with Bill again.

Sorry about resurrecting this old thread but i just couldn't find anywhere else to put this . . . . just saw the net had this listing of famous duos who couldn't stand each other, people like Bruce Willis and Cybil Shepperd, Patrick Swayse and Jennifer Grey from Dirty Dancing and many others, one of them was Viv and Bill of course and it told the story of her confiding to Lucy and Desi that nobody would believe she was married to that old coot and then Viv refusing to do the spin off series as she never wanted to work with Bill again.

Willis and Shepperd hated each other!!??!?!?