Shane91

Feud (2017) First look at Jessica Lange as Joan Crawford

Freddie2    795

Dame Olivia can bang on the door all she wants, but that appeals court is just going to keep carrying their lamp up the stairs without looking back:lucyeww:

Best of wishes on all her future endeavors. Maybe a memoir could set the record the way she wants it to be set...

Mot Morenzi    1,405

With all due respect to Dame O, I think the right decision was made here. Dramatic license is an intrinsic part of any biographical material, and has been utilised to depict other people in a far more negative light than she was here. But it's not necessarily always used in a negative way, and her winning would've had severely damaging and limiting consequences. 

I agree that her writing a book or consenting to an interview to share her side would be a fair option. Everyone should have the right to tell their story. 

• Like 1

Mot Morenzi    1,405

:obrien:

Wow. I did not see this coming.

If only Comedy Central would roast Catherine Zeta-Jones. Then Dame O could make a surprise appearance and lay into her like Martha did to Cybil at the Bruce Willis roast last month. 

• Haha 1

Brock    3,299

I still don't agree with Dame O on principle, but I'm rooting for her to stick it to Mr. Murphy. She beat Jack Warner, she can beat that twerp. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mot Morenzi    1,405
36 minutes ago, Brock said:

I still don't agree with Dame O on principle, but I'm rooting for her to stick it to Mr. Murphy. She beat Jack Warner, she can beat that twerp. 

I hear you on that one! 

• Like 1

Brock    3,299

And, let's just all take a moment to appreciate the fact there is still someone contemporary and in-the-news for which we can still say, "She beat Jack Warner."

• Like 3

Luvsbway    1,940
2 hours ago, Brock said:

And, let's just all take a moment to appreciate the fact there is still someone contemporary and in-the-news for which we can still say, "She beat Jack Warner."

Best line I've heard all day.