Feud (2017) First look at Jessica Lange as Joan Crawford

Shane91

• 2 weeks later...

Never seen this before, quite bizarre really...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wo_txjQ3EzY?ecver=1"frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've always LOVED that! I wish you could get it on Spotify or something. An instrumental version of it can be heard in the movie being played by the sisters' young neighbor BD.

here's something that's Bette related.  I watched this last night and what a bizarre, but enjoyable movie it was.  The actors recreating the dinner party actually do a great job of lipping to the actual recording made using one of those old cassette players with a built in microphone, by someone in the room when Bette and Mae met.   That's right: they're not recreating the audio.   Trouble is that the original recording is not very good and I couldn't get the closed-captioning feature to work so I missed a lot.

Although mine would be a "short subject", maybe one day I'll hire actors to play me, Gary Morton and Lucy to recreate our quickly aborted phone conversation. 

• Like 2

here's something that's

Bette related. I watched this last night and what a bizarre, but enjoyable movie it was. The actors recreating the dinner party actually do a great job of lipping to the actual recording made using one of those old cassette players with a built in microphone, by someone in the room when Bette and Mae met. That's right: they're not recreating the audio. Trouble is that the original recording is not very good and I couldn't get the closed-captioning feature to work so I missed a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCeOkL1xuUY

Although mine would be a "short subject", maybe one day I'll hire actors to play me, Gary Morton and Lucy to recreate our quickly aborted phone conversation.

Great... Something else I want to see!! I wish this stuff was on DVD!!