Brock

The Desi Photo Thread

Luvsbway    2,039

That is until Lucy finds out about it and goes storming over to his place and wakes him up screaming about how he was out with Betty.

27.png

• Like 1

Luvsbway    2,039

I saw this on ebay and they called it Lucy but the profile was all wrong but I could not place the woman.  So is this Carole?  This is angle is throwing me all off.

Brock    3,362

I saw this on ebay and they called it Lucy but the profile was all wrong but I could not place the woman.  So is this Carole?  This is angle is throwing me all off.

The angle is throwing me off too, but going by the hair, the outfit and profile I'm reasonably in the Carole camp with this one.

JoeySoCal    1,008

The angle is throwing me off too, but going by the hair, the outfit and profile I'm reasonably in the Carole camp with this one.

Ditto. It sure ain't Kaye Ballard! :blink:

Brock    3,362

I bought this one to go with the goodies my mom gave me for Christmas. Coincidentally, it arrived this afternoon!

Luvsbway    2,039

I bought this one to go with the goodies my mom gave me for Christmas. Coincidentally, it arrived this afternoon!

Nice pick. I really liked it when I saw it. Never would have guessed 47' he looks younger.

• Like 1

Brock    3,362

I've seen these awards around. I know the museum has one and I think Jess O got one too.

The awards are really groovy -- clocks with an invisible mechanism.

The Museum featured one in their Members Only event a few years ago and it was great to handle one.

leenorman    506

Name of Award and date(s) please!  If I don't have it already, it's too important to be excluded from chronology....thanks  JK :fabrary: