Brock

The Desi Photo Thread

1h.jpg

SMALL WONDER LUCILLE FELL IN LOVE FOREVER WITH A HUNK LIKE THAT RARELY-SEEN SMILE!!!!!!

I want to include something - and this photo seems like a great place to do it - there is a lovely little book, written by a childhood friend, grew up less than 1/4mile West away from Lucille's Celoron home - Erlene Lydell [6/10/11-7/15/06] -  Erlene's Memories, a lifetime of memories, not necessarily in chronological order - hardcover - local publisher; no idea what year - will try to find out from my friend - which was loaned to me for reading:  One thing that jumped out at me was a page where she quotes Lucille as saying:  'I will marry a foreign man.'  Sadly, there were no dates I could 'cull' from this book, since it was Lydell's memories totally, with no absolute, pin-down dates - if anyone finds this 'gem', there is much to discover about our girl  (no smut!) and a fast, enjoyable read of Celoron childhood friend's memories.  JK

Maybe a wise decision to make friends with the Palm Springs police.

u78.JPG

LOL!  Yeah and the Beverly Hills police force and the one in Del Mar and the ones in  . . . .