Sign in to follow this  
tropicjeff

Desi on "Our Miss Brooks"

tropicjeff    25

The Decades Channel (one of the newer subchannels offered by our local CBS affiliate over the air) had a "binge" viewing of "Our Miss Brooks" over the weekend.

I was able to catch a few episodes and in one there was a dream sequence where Desi Arnaz makes a guest appearance as "DesI" and refers to Eve Arden as "Lucy". It was fun and unexpected to see him.

Also saw Doris Singleton and it looked like the actress who played Helen Kaiser in another show.

Interesting that some credits had copyright by Desilu and others by CBS.

• Like 1

Mot Morenzi    1,426

The Decades Channel (one of the newer subchannels offered by our local CBS affiliate over the air) had a "binge" viewing of "Our Miss Brooks" over the weekend.

I was able to catch a few episodes and in one there was a dream sequence where Desi Arnaz makes a guest appearance as "DesI" and refers to Eve Arden as "Lucy". It was fun and unexpected to see him.

Also saw Doris Singleton and it looked like the actress who played Helen Kaiser in another show.

Interesting that some credits had copyright by Desilu and others by CBS.

That's neat! I never knew he appeared on that show. I hope to see more of the tv series one day.