Sign in to follow this  
mertzandkurtz

Bill and Edna

Mot Morenzi    1,207

She also married an Edwin Mueller after divorced from Frawley. That marriage lasted only 5 years...maybe she was as bad as Bill made her out to be?

LOL, could be. Thanks for sharing this clipping! Very fascinating.

Brock    3,117

She also married an Edwin Mueller after divorced from Frawley. That marriage lasted only 5 years...maybe she was as bad as Bill made her out to be?

Ha!

What a great find! Thanks for posting it.

leenorman    498

Father Bloedt forgave them for eloping, but Bill never forgave him for not stopping them.

WHY, HARRY;  YOU are a great subtle comedian!  I Love that!!!!  I'm sure my husband, long deceased, 1995, is still chuckling over a line by an on-air radio personality (who I went to Kindergarten with; still friends; his mom was our K-teacher!!!!); er..............

The line, Oh, yes:

'There are three rings to marriage:  engagement ring, wedding ring; suffering!!!!!"  said on-air one day just after his divorce; wife left him for you guessed it, another man, same first name as the disc jockey; we also went to K with!!!! - ER... they are STILL married!!!!

Funny how something triggers laughter; among the tears; wondering what's most important?  Anyway, Harry, thanks for triggering a laugh first thing this morning from  your yesterday post!!!!!