Sign in to follow this  
LittleRickyII

There are limits to how much I can like you all . . .

LittleRickyII    278

and I've apparently reached my limit.  Sorry!

I was catching up on some old posts yesterday and saw a lot that I liked, so I kept clicking the "like" button.  After awhile I got this message:  You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day.

WTF!  And I'm still getting that message today.  I never knew we have to be so selective about who and what we like around here.  What's up with that?  I'm just trying to spread some love around.

• Like 1

JoeySoCal    960

and I've apparently reached my limit.  Sorry!

I was catching up on some old posts yesterday and saw a lot that I liked, so I kept clicking the "like" button.  After awhile I got this message:  You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day.

WTF!  And I'm still getting that message today.  I never knew we have to be so selective about who and what we like around here.  What's up with that?  I'm just trying to spread some love around.

I feel ya.... I get a little "click happy" too and always run out of my "allotment" -- whatever it is, I've never bothered to keep track! -- before I'm finished doling out compliments! :blink:

LittleRickyII    278

I feel ya.... I get a little "click happy" too and always run out of my "allotment" -- whatever it is, I've never bothered to keep track! -- before I'm finished doling out compliments! :blink:

LIKE!  That's the best I can do -- just say it, because the like button doesn't like me.

• Like 1

JoeySoCal    960

LIKE!  That's the best I can do -- just say it, because the like button doesn't like me.

You mean, like this?? LIKE!  :HALKING::lucywow::vanda:

Mot Morenzi    1,207

That's happened to me before, too. It seems to reset after a day or so. Not sure why the limit, must have something to do with the software.

• Like 1

LittleRickyII    278

That's happened to me before, too. It seems to reset after a day or so. Not sure why the limit, must have something to do with the software.

Ha, I got my like-ability back!

• Like 2

Neil    1,136

Although I like a lot of posts, it never occurs to me to hit the "like" button.