The Super Bowl

As for the actual game itself, that was probably the BEST Super Bowl I've seen in my lifetime- and I didn't even have a favorite this year.

I would agree with that.  In the old days (1980s) it seems like every Super Bowl was a blowout, so not very interesting.  It looked like this one was going to turn out like that, too.  Then the end of the 3rd quarter came, and then the 4th and, wow!  Yeah, it was a great game, possibly the best SB game, but it did NOT turn out like I wanted it to.  :(  Boo!  Hiss!  I wanted Tom Brady to just go away but it's not gonna happen.

• Like 1

I would agree with that. In the old days (1980s) it seems like every Super Bowl was a blowout, so not very interesting. It looked like this one was going to turn out like that, too. Then the end of the 3rd quarter came, and then the 4th and, wow! Yeah, it was a great game, possibly the best SB game, but it did NOT turn out like I wanted it to. :( Boo! Hiss! I wanted Tom Brady to just go away but it's not gonna happen.

I saw a line from The Onion which went something like, "It's so satisfying to see Tom Brady achieve his life's dream for the 6th time."

• Like 1

I saw a line from The Onion which went something like, "It's so satisfying to see Tom Brady achieve his life's dream for the 6th time."

I want to laugh at that.  :)

Tom Brady's one of the best (maybe THE best) quarterbacks ever- but he just gets on my nerves.

I guess he proved something Sunday night, but some of his success may we attribute to cheating?  I don't care much for him for that, also I understand he dumped his pregnant wife to hook up with a supermodel, which says something about his ethics (or lack thereof).  But what really makes me dislike him is he's a big Trump fan.

• Like 2