This just popped up again on

LittleRickyII

my Youtube "watch it again" videos list.  And I did just that.  Definitely worth watching again.  Neil, you outdid yourself.  This is brilliant.  The way you have the music synced with the images (e.g., Lucy's bow strokes), or images synced with one another (various Lucy's doing Charleston-like dances at the same time) is just amazing.  This is absolutely perfect.

• Like 1

my Youtube "watch it again" videos list.  And I did just that.  Definitely worth watching again.  Neil, you outdid yourself.  This is brilliant.  The way you have the music synced with the images (e.g., Lucy's bow strokes), or images synced with one another (various Lucy's doing Charleston-like dances at the same time) is just amazing.  This is absolutely perfect.

Neil did this, LRII????  My GOD; how wonderful!!!!  Thanks for posting!  JK :fabrary: 

Yep, our own Neil.

I'm blushing....either that or I just took my niacin pill. 

Just so you know, those were the ACTUAL TOOTS coming out of the zaxophinaphonovich (or whatever it was called) transposed to play the Lucy Show notes.   As was the defiant sax bleat Lucy gives Ricky as she leaves the room.  Ditto: the last note of "Conducts a Symphony". 

These are much better than I get in the "youtube comments" section.  On one of my other videos was this succinct comment/review "U Suck". To which I replied my best Jack Benny "Well!!!"---which doesn't quite come across in print. 

I'm blushing....either that or I just took my niacin pill. 

Just so you know, those were the ACTUAL TOOTS coming out of the zaxophinaphonovich (or whatever it was called) transposed to play the Lucy Show notes.   As was the defiant sax bleat Lucy gives Ricky as she leaves the room.  Ditto: the last note of "Conducts a Symphony". 

These are much better than I get in the "youtube comments" section.  On one of my other videos was this succinct comment/review "U Suck". To which I replied my best Jack Benny "Well!!!"---which doesn't quite come across in print. 

Just realize that people who post "U suck" and all those other hateful comments (trolls), I have concluded they're just sad people (losers) with nothing going for them in their own lives.  Putting down others makes them feel better about their own miserable state and their lack of personal accomplishment.  When you've so OBVIOUSLY done something as impressive as this, and someone makes a comment like that, take it as a badge of honor because what they really mean is "I'm so jealous of you.  You have this great artistic talent, but I have nothing.  So you suck. (Interpretation: I suck)."  I see four comments for this particular video and they are all very positive.  There are thirty thumbs up, and just one miserable loser with a thumbs down.  So putting it all together, you win in a landslide.

There are so many details in this video, and I see something new every time I watch it.  You must have put so much time and thought into this.

• Like 2