Sign in to follow this  
leenorman

CHAUTAUQUA INSTITUTION - important!

leenorman    498

Here's a 'shocker' (well, at least to me!!!!); just read in its entirety from P-J a.m. news!!!!  JK :fabrary: 

The Post-Journal, Jamestown, NY, Area News, Stellar Steinberg, Comedian and Comedy Director To Speak At Chautauqua Institution, “The National Comedy Center (NCC) and Chautauqua Institution (CI) have announced David Steinberg will be featured guest 8/1 as part of CI week of programs on ‘Comedy and the Human Condition,’ presented in partnership with the NCC 7/31-8/4. Additional programming during CI and NCC week includes comedian, author, Lewis Black; Sophie Scott, and Kelly Carlin (George daughter). Week coincides w/annual Lucille Ball Comedy Festival, produced by NCC, Jamestown. 2017 Festival, 8/3-6, features Jim Gaffigan and 50+ events at a dozen venues. Visit: www.ciweb.org;” published, 2017.

JoeySoCal    960

If I read right that two "comedy"-themed festivals (competing?) will be occuring at the same time?? Or did I misread? :blink:

leenorman    498

Comedy Center in partnership with Chautauqua Institution - you THREE don't find that unusual??????  Whenever did you attend a L-D Museum event 14 miles from Jamestown?  I'm confused with your question/comments! 

Luvsbway    1,685

Why would 2 well known places in the same area not participate in things together? It would be more of a draw for tourists to cross promote.

14 miles is not that far.

• Like 2