New Lucie interview with movie update

Luvsbway

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Here's a new Desert Sun interview with Lucie about embracing her roots, her upcoming concert, and the movie. It also has a video with some nice shots inside the Luckinbill home.

https://www.desertsun.com/story/life/entertainment/people/brucefessierentertainment/2018/03/27/lucie-arnaz-finding-easier-say-love-lucy-and-desi/409363002/

On 3/27/2018 at 6:51 PM, HarryCarter said:

Here's a new Desert Sun interview with Lucie about embracing her roots, her upcoming concert, and the movie. It also has a video with some nice shots inside the Luckinbill home.

https://www.desertsun.com/story/life/entertainment/people/brucefessierentertainment/2018/03/27/lucie-arnaz-finding-easier-say-love-lucy-and-desi/409363002/

"Lucy, who was seven years older than Desi,"  ???  By my calculation it was a month over 5 1/2 years.  But still, WHY is this even discussed?  If it was the other way around (Desi being 5 1/2 to 7 years older than Lucy), it wouldn't make a bit of difference to anyone.  They never looked like an "older woman/younger man" couple.  For that matter neither did Lucy and Gary, who was (depending on your source)  13 to 15 years younger than Lucy.  It helped that he let his toupee go grey. 

Incidentally, for years Gary's YOB was given as the same as Desi's: 1917.    For a brief period, I worked as a temp for an insurance company in Los Angeles.  I looked up Lucy in the files (as I always do) and there was a policy listing Gary's YOB was listed as 1910!!

I have a question about these age changes. I've gotten a marriage license. I had to show a birth certificate. How do you get away with lying about your age? In the Lucy Desi scrapbook are the liscense and husband ages are lied about on both. Lucy couldn't lie on the second one but she did the first.