What is the last Lucille Ball movie you've watched.

And what do YOU think of Lured? I'm biased as it's my favorite Lucy film, but how can you go wrong with a cast that phenomenal? :D And Lucy of course looks gorgeous in all those Elois Jenssen creations.

JUST LOVED IT And you are so right about the cast. Just watched Mrs Parkington on TCM and it had Lucy's old neighbor and friend Agness Moorehead along with Hans Conreid, hardly recognizable with this weird hairdo and i think the opera singer Mr Cellini was the man who dared ask her age for his mind reading act. Not to mention Lucy's old date Peter Lawford and her scrambled eggs eating partner Greer Garson in the lead.

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched Yours, Mine, and Ours yesterday, for the umpteenth time. It was one of the first of her movies that I discovered and I still love it. The drunken scene is familiar, but hilarious, none-the-less. Every time time I watch it I can't help but think of Jane Fonda's claims that her father, Henry, was in love with Lucy. But hey, who wouldn't be? :professor:

Just watched Yours, Mine, and Ours yesterday, for the umpteenth time. It was one of the first of her movies that I discovered and I still love it. The drunken scene is familiar, but hilarious, none-the-less. Every time time I watch it I can't help but think of Jane Fonda's claims that her father, Henry, was in love with Lucy. But hey, who wouldn't be? :professor:

I totally think she and Hank got it on during filming of that movie.

Joyce, I watched "Roberta" as well. We are so lucky to have Lucille Ball in three of the Fred and Ginger musicals of RKO. Lucy was also in two films with Irene Dunne. I wonder if they are going to play "The Facts Of Life" this month since it was nominated for an Oscar.

I'm watching "Roberta" now and quite honestly I'm bored. Haven't seen Lucy yet. I know she's one of the models, did I miss her? I'm about 70 minutes into the movie.

I'm watching "Roberta" now and quite honestly I'm bored. Haven't seen Lucy yet. I know she's one of the models, did I miss her? I'm about 70 minutes into the movie.

Practically at the end of the film. She will be walking down a flight of stairs. She is on longer than her brief cameo practically off camera and a couple of lines in "Top Hat". At least she shares a scene with Fred in this one. This is a 1935 film and in only two years she will be in Stage Door.

Practically at the end of the film. She will be walking down a flight of stairs. She is on longer than her brief cameo practically off camera and a couple of lines in "Top Hat". At least she shares a scene with Fred in this one. This is a 1935 film and in only two years she will be in Stage Door.

Yep I did see her. Sat through that entire movie waiting for a glimpse. Didn't like this one as much. The plot was kinda stupid.

She's the blonde; and all in very light colors; and yes, it was near the end of the film, unless I looked at the wrong person....ANYONE? Frawley was the bartender; so, will have to watch it again, when opportunity knocks, and see...

She's the blonde; and all in very light colors; and yes, it was near the end of the film, unless I looked at the wrong person....ANYONE? Frawley was the bartender; so, will have to watch it again, when opportunity knocks, and see...

Yeah, she's got the big floor-length fur coat on right at the end of the film. I forgot about looking for Bill.