What is the last Lucille Ball movie you've watched.

• 3 months later...

I watched Two Smart People tonight. The first time I watched it I was bored out of my mind, but it must have been a mood because I found it pretty damn entertaining tonight!(...aside from possibly having one of the worst villains in film history)

• 6 months later...

1. Beauty For The Asking - Meh! Great to see Lucy but pretty ordinary film.

2. The Dark Corner - Really enjoyed it! Great suspense movie! Great to see Lucy play a different role yet she still can make you laugh!

3. Lured - Another great movie showcasing Lucy's different acting abilities! More comedic than The Dark Corner yet very suspenseful and chilling at the same time!

As you all know I don't really care for many early Lucy films (pre ILL era) but I'm trying to watch as many as I can but I'm finding it difficult to locate quite a few films available for online viewing! Does anyone know where I can see Valley Of The Sun, Panama Lady, Twelve Crowded Hours as most of them are available for purchase but only on VHS and I no longer have a machine to watch them on

BROCK: Hopefully you can always let us know when new movies are uploaded on YouTube :-)