LucyFest 2018

1 hour ago, Brock said:

It seems people will be able to bid on this year's silent auction items online this year as well, thus rendering the silent auction process completely useless. 

Well it's still silent I guess. Unless you care to advertise each time you bid.

1 hour ago, Luvsbway said:

Well it's still silent I guess. Unless you care to advertise each time you bid.

Some of us who have been going for a really long time have a longstanding agreement not to bid against each other, since the days of the live auctions. 

20 minutes ago, Brock said:

Some of us who have been going for a really long time have a longstanding agreement not to bid against each other, since the days of the live auctions. 

Well I'm not bidding so you can have it all. Is there a link or something for this?

11 minutes ago, Luvsbway said:

Well I'm not bidding so you can have it all. Is there a link or something for this?

Haha! I’m not worried about whether or not I get something, but  I’ve seen some DRAMA go down at these affairs.

The link will be available Friday, apparently. 

On 7/25/2018 at 3:34 PM, HarryCarter said:

Edie Adams' son, Josh Mills, is doing a Tropicana luncheon on Friday. 

I think they changed the time on this. I think it was originally at noon. As it still says lunch will be served. 

AUGUST 3 @ 5PM
TROPICANA ROOM

BARRY DOUGHERTY is being shown at noon. 

6 hours ago, Luvsbway said:

I think they changed the time on this. I think it was originally at noon. As it still says lunch will be served. 

AUGUST 3 @ 5PM
TROPICANA ROOM

BARRY DOUGHERTY is being shown at noon. 

I guess the timing of the Kovacs-Adams lunch was changed to accommodate the addition of Jonathan Winters' daughter to the event. 

W. Komau Belll's brilliant set at the Reg Lenna tonight certainly took a dark turn when he got to his comments on Colin Kaepernick and was heckled by some white bitch in the next-to-front row. His sitting on the edge of the stage, feet dangling into the audience in response was certainly an unexpected but poignant turn.