Are these episodes on DVD?

There's this MAHVELOUS little world called Amazon(.com) where you can often find the most of obscure of goodies, not that two of these three are all that "obscure", as they're readily available there, along with no doubt several other places, both brick & mortar (less and less, unfortunately) and primarily, online like Barnes & Noble, Second Spin, eBay and many many more.

"Lucy Upsets the Williams Household" is on the Season 6 DVD release of MRFD.  Here's the link to it on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Make-Room-Daddy-Season-6/dp/B000X73NEK/ref=pd_sim_74_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B000X73NEK&pd_rd_r=02RJ5VY1RRG7P6GCGKW5&pd_rd_w=v5IDK&pd_rd_wg=DksPK&psc=1&refRID=02RJ5VY1RRG7P6GCGKW5

"Make Room for Granddaddy - Lucy and the Lecher " is one of the many glorious bonus features on the Season 3 "Here's Lucy" DVD released by MPI Home video, and produced by my GAB Guys George Ridjaneck, and Garret Boyajian.  This can be found as a single season release or in the compiled "box set" of all six seasons in one collection, containing all the same features and bonuses as the original releases so no, there's no extra "bonus" disc if you buy the box over the single seasons but it is nice to have them all collected together in one box...and if I may say, any true, die-hard Lucy fan should own all six of these HL seasons (or the complete box) as they're WUNDAFULLY restored, look glorious, are not syndicated edited versions and the bonus features are amazing, containing a lot of rare stuff seen no where else... check 'em out!

Complete Series:

https://www.amazon.com/Heres-Lucy-Complete-Lucille-Ball/dp/B00GS08Z9E/ref=sr_1_3?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1528561552&sr=1-3&keywords=here's+lucy+complete+series+dvd

Season 3 only:

https://www.amazon.com/Heres-Lucy-Season-Lucille-Ball/dp/B003CJXJ4A/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1528561611&sr=1-1&keywords=here's+lucy+series+dvd+season+3

As for the Ann Sothern Show, that's proving a bit trickier to find.  I know I've seen it, I don't think I ever got it and it may or may not be on one of the many public domain releases of TASS/Priviate Secretary but I can't at the moment locate one that has this episode on it.  I wouldn't be surprised however to find it on YouTube and/or other online resources, I need to keep looking as I'd love a good copy of that myself.

Happy Shopping!

• Thanks 1

Thank you so much for the detailed response!  I was looking at Lucy on IMDB and saw these episodes that I didn’t think I had.  I own all the Here’s Lucy dvds so glad to know I have the one episode.  I’ll go order the Danny Tomas dvd set now.  I saw the Ann Sothern episode on YouTube but it’s grainy.  Hopefully I can find it out there somewhere on dvd.  Thanks again!

46 minutes ago, rspeterson3 said:

Thank you so much for the detailed response!  I was looking at Lucy on IMDB and saw these episodes that I didn’t think I had.  I own all the Here’s Lucy dvds so glad to know I have the one episode.  I’ll go order the Danny Tomas dvd set now.  I saw the Ann Sothern episode on YouTube but it’s grainy.  Hopefully I can find it out there somewhere on dvd.  Thanks again!

Thank you too (insert your real name)! If you happen to stumble upon a good source (DVD etc.) for the Ann Sothern episode, please post it here! :HALKING: