Sign in to follow this  
HarryCarter

All Star Party for Lucille Ball

Luvsbway    1,966

Thanks for that. I had figured out some but not all. Lucy's "A Gabor!!" when she came in tipped me off to one being there, but didn't know both were. 

Freddie2    806

The comments highlighted at the end were hilarious. From now on, Gary should only be referred to as "that lovely second husband".

Luvsbway    1,966
12 minutes ago, Freddie2 said:

The comments highlighted at the end were hilarious. From now on, Gary should only be referred to as "that lovely second husband".

Yes but he's just as unfunny as Lucy though. First time I've heard them compared with equal talent. 

• Like 1

JoeySoCal    1,004

This would sure be a fun watch again after so many years! Lucy must have been really sauced that night! I vividly remember her mistakenly greeting Warwick as "Diane"! :HALKING:

Come to think of it, why werent' the junior Arnazes at mama's head table? Didn't think much of it at the time but it's a head scratcher after reading this. :vanda:

Luvsbway    1,966
1 hour ago, JoeySoCal said:

This would sure be a fun watch again after so many years! Lucy must have been really sauced that night! I vividly remember her mistakenly greeting Warwick as "Diane"! :HALKING:

Come to think of it, why werent' the junior Arnazes at mama's head table? Didn't think much of it at the time but it's a head scratcher after reading this. :vanda:

I have a feeling that it was due to them singing. If they disappeared for a while it may look odd and Lucy would be wondering where they went.

• Like 1