Lucy & Desi Scrapbook CD-ROM Highlights

This is really great they figured out a way to do this. It takes so many settings changes and finding an old quicktime to even make this cdrom sort of work.

I like that they got the extended home movie clips in. The ones of Lucy and Desi on the bikes with Lucy in the red top are from Palm Springs. The little note for that video is where I picked up that tidbit.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Has Ann Miller ever mentioned Stage Door without reminded us that she was only 14 (sometimes 13)?

I have one of these Scrapbook "CD-ROM"'s.  Does anyone know what Windows platform it used?  I have a couple of old computers I could try it out on.  Evidently it didn't seem well enough to warrant a sequel, which would have been even more interesting.  it's a bit heartbreaking to hear stories about New York and LA in the late 30s and 40s; and see their beautiful ranch before the entire valley was developed.  Heartbreaking in that we missed it all.   By the time I visited Hollywood, in the 70s it was already ugly. 

33 minutes ago, Neil said:

Has Ann Miller ever mentioned Stage Door without reminded us that she was only 14 (sometimes 13)?

I have one of these Scrapbook "CD-ROM"'s.  Does anyone know what Windows platform it used?  I have a couple of old computers I could try it out on.  

I think it may have been Windows 95.