I Love Lucy "Colorized Collection" Coming to DVD

Freddie2

1 hour ago, Mot Morenzi said:

I haven't yet had the chance to get this. Did earlier episodes modify Lucy's hair color to the deeper red of later episodes, or did it remain the same bright orange?

They apparently kept changing it as these colorizations went on. They talk specifically about her hair in the feature. 

Yes I also have the Million Dollar Idea Ball glitch. I found my copy at a local Barnes and Noble store. They only had one copy in stock. And I noticed that no black and white show option is on the discs. But I understand that they where probably not included because of dvd storage limits.  But no big deal since this is a color show dvd. Overall a really nice dvd set. I really like the extras. Redhead Tales, color Jingle Bells and color Phillip Morris spot. Just great extras. The best color dvd release so far. Thanks to all involved with the set. GREAT WORK THANK YOU. :ill::peachonthebeach:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

20 hours ago, nertz2mertz said:

I just got my copy and loved it, especially the mini doc on colorization. I noticed that when they went inside West Wing studios they were colorizing "Paris At Last". I'm assuming that will be the next ep to be colorized.

You can also see them colorizing “The Freezer” in that featurette!

• Like 1