CHARLES PHOENIX & THE LONG, LONG TRAILER

JoeySanJoaquin

AUGUST IS A GREAT MONTH FOR LUCY FANS CONTINUES! 😘

TONIGHT!

AUGUST 17, 2019 • 7:30pm • BEVERLY HILLS, CA
CHARLES PHOENIX & THE LONG, LONG TRAILER
Live Retro Slide Show Tribute and Screening of the Classic 1954 Comedy Starring Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz

Ahrya Fine Arts Theater
8556 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

TICKETS AVAILABLE AT DOOR – Be prepared for your Lucy, Desi and the Long, Long Trailer LOVE to skyrocket into the stratosphere! Ambassador of Americana, Charles Phoenix, celebrates the legendary MGM film, its iconic stars, and the colorful history of travel trailers, followed by the iconic film … presented by Laemmle Theatre’s Anniversary Classics.

Your imagination will be inspired and your spirit will soar!

Festive attire is encouraged but not expected!

Trailer reduced.jpg

Edited by JoeySoCal

On 8/17/2019 at 1:05 PM, Luvsbway said:

Are you going? I've been seeing a lot of publicity for this on social media. Looks like a fun time.

I was on the fence but bit the bullet and went and am very glad I did! It was a WUNDAFUL evening and actually the theater was PACKED -- and at $25 a head! -- and I'd estimate the crowd at nearly 300, give or take -- and surprisingly was certainly more full than the recent "Colorized" event I attended here in Burbank! 

I've seen it before on the Big Screen but it's been eons so it was great to see it again that way, plus Charles Phoenix the host for the event was hilarious and presented a very enlightening and entertaining slide show (replete with remarks, commentary for each slide) by a very "colorful" personality whom honestly I'd never heard of before but he was great. 

Should they do anything like this in your area, I'd highly recommend it. :HALKING: