Life With Lucy DVD Reviews

Here's one that I spotted. I was expecting more extras but I will take what I can get. I thought they were going in production order on this DVD set but I guess not. Interesting. Loved the fun fact in this DVD review that Life with Lucy was filmed on videotape. Lucy's previous TV work wasn't. I wonder why those chose different.

https://www.hometheaterforum.com/life-with-lucy-the-complete-series-dvd-review/

• Like 1

The show was NOT shot on video tape. It was transferred to tape from film elements. This reviewer is mistaken on that. It doesn't have that pure videotape look shows like "The Golden Girls" have.

A Facebook post mentioned production order, hence why I repeated it here. I guess that was premature. 

Nice to see some bonus features, all of which look worthwhile. I truly wasn't expecting any, to be honest. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Harrison said:

Why oh why did they use a screencap from one of those 10th generation videotape copies instead of the new release??

Decent enough review but not terribly well-written. What are English classes teaching these days?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...