I Love Lucy Christmas Special 2019 -- Friday, December 20

Brock

11 hours ago, nertz2mertz said:

I know this is a bit late for this topic but I noticed that in the flashback scene of Lucy Goes to the Hospital, the color of the sofa was changed from yellow to a dark pink. I wonder why that was? I did notice that the pink looked more natural than the yellow maybe that's why. 

Wasn't it a different sofa that she won in the radio contest? All previous colourised shows taking place in 4A were set before that episode, I think.

1 hour ago, nertz2mertz said:

Yes correct. I was referring to the flashback scene from the Christmas show. 

...which was taken from “Lucy Goes to the Hospital.” 

That’s the only colorised scene (to date) from an episode in the first Ricardo apartment taking place after “Redecorating.” So it’s the only time the replacement furniture has appeared in color.

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, nertz2mertz said:

Anyone know if they'll resume coloring future episodes soon?

It's been confirmed by Lucy stalwart Tom Watson that there's one in the can ("The Freezer") however CBS has not given a go-ahead nor scheduled (to date) another Lucy "colorized" special... While it wouldn't be my first choice for next one up to be updated with "color" (I'm itching to see a Connecticut episode featuring that beautiful Early American country-house set) it is nice to know there is another one rarin' to go! :HALKING:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JoeySoCal said:

It's been confirmed by Lucy stalwart Tom Watson that there's one in the can ("The Freezer") however CBS has not given a go-ahead nor scheduled (to date) another Lucy "colorized" special... While it wouldn't be my first choice for next one up to be updated with "color" (I'm itching to see a Connecticut episode featuring that beautiful Early American country-house set) it is nice to know there is another one rarin' to go! :HALKING:

Cool. I love The Freezer but yeah I'm getting tired of seeing those episodes. Country episode would be nice. I'm still waiting for Bon Voyage though. 

• Like 1