Sign in to follow this  
Brock

Here's Lucy -- SEASON THREE DVD

Continue discussions here!

I remember watching one of the later shows from this season where Lucy's dialogue seems dubbed over the version we are watching, anybody else notice this? Wish i could remember which show it was from, but Lucy was bent over talking to somebody and you see her lips do not match her voice.

I remember watching one of the later shows from this season where Lucy's dialogue seems dubbed over the version we are watching, anybody else notice this? Wish i could remember which show it was from, but Lucy was bent over talking to somebody and you see her lips do not match her voice.

That happened in a few episodes, but I can't think of the episode you mean. I also noticed dubbing on The Mothers-In-Law the other day.

Could it be "Lucy and the 20/20 Vision?" When Lucy shows Craig the contract that does not have the dotted line, she says, "See? Here," but her lips are clearly saying something else.

Any reason why there's no audio commentaries on these MPI releases (or the Lucy Show's for that matter)

I assume they do not want to pay anybody to participate?

I got a beef with whomever did the captioning for all the episodes. Was it a drunken monkey?? I mean seriously, do they not have a proofreader for this? I feel sorry for hard of hearing people, they must be pretty confused. LOL <_<:P