Edward Sedgwick

Does anyone here have information and/or a SITE which would tell me if Eddie ever was nominated, or won, an Academy Award?

Somewhere, I have information that Lucille Ball appeared at the 1955 Oscars Ceremony and that it was in his honor, for an Oscar or nomination of same. I have tried Wiki - and IBDb, and can find no information on it. First one with an answer is my best friend. Thanks....JK

I can't watch the documentary right now so forgive me if watching it would answer my question...is he any relation to Edie Sedgwick, best known as something of a muse to Andy Warhol? Edie's family being best know for the "Sedgwick Pie" in Stockbridge, Massachusetts. I only ask because I have several books about the family at hand right now and might be able to locate some information...

I can't watch the documentary right now so forgive me if watching it would answer my question...is he any relation to Edie Sedgwick, best known as something of a muse to Andy Warhol? Edie's family being best know for the "Sedgwick Pie" in Stockbridge, Massachusetts. I only ask because I have several books about the family at hand right now and might be able to locate some information...

I can't find any family link.

Does anyone here have information and/or a SITE which would tell me if Eddie ever was nominated, or won, an Academy Award?

Somewhere, I have information that Lucille Ball appeared at the 1955 Oscars Ceremony and that it was in his honor, for an Oscar or nomination of same. I have tried Wiki - and IBDb, and can find no information on it. First one with an answer is my best friend. Thanks....JK

Didya try this??

http://awardsdatabase.oscars.org/ampas_awards/BasicSearchInput.jsp

I don't think he was ever nominated.

But if you haven't seen it already, here is a neat mini-documentary on the Sedgwick family:

Thanks so MUCH for that, Brock; how thoughtful; I'm really embarrassed right now; I meant Karl that Lucille appeared for in 1955. Now I gotta go down the line and apologize to each reply; but keeping ME as error-free as possible is what this is all about.... here I was researching the wrong name....damn! Love, JK

Shucks, I tried!

And Joyce, I still owe you some magazine dates, if it's not in your inbox in a week, PM me!

Thanks, Robbie. I'll appreciate WHATEVER you send me; and I'm patient; ergo, the 7 full years [first week in February, 2005] I've put in on this thin' - some days, 12 hours!!!! Hope we actually SEE this thin' in print....Love, JK

Screwed up....AGAIN!!!! I meant 6 FULL years; to date, I'm in my 7th year of research and typing, and learning....Love, JK

Archived