Unfortunate Lucy Products (continued)

Brock

This has to be Gary's widow selling a picture of Gary's collection of Lucy's garbage cans. Well actually if it was her the starting price would be at least $50 for that picture.

Could someone elaborate on that for me? Does Gary's widow have a habit of exploting the Lucy connection by selling memorabilia at ridiculous prices?

Hell naw. Dolls creep me out, even Lucy ones sometimes. Dolls that move and talk really creep me the hell out. Hell naw!

Amen to that! ALL dolls creep me out! I had one ..when I was maybe 5 or 6 years old, (did I mention I live in a haunted house...let me mention that.) we yanked all the batteries because it creeped me out, yeah it was a talking baby, mom put it up in the top of my closet, so it couldn't bother me. Middle of the night...I hear "Mama, I'm hungry. Mama Mama Feed me" That F'n Baby was crying! OMFG! Then to top it off, it was way to the back top shelf in my closed closet..no, that didn't make it bad enough that it was back there..no..it had to jump off the f'n shelf and land at the bottom yelling ma ma ma ma ma ma MA MA MA MA MA MA I screamed I GOT A POSSESSED DOLL.. Ma come runnin in my room after the thing she could hear all the way in her room, lol, she tore the wires out of the battery thing so it couldn't talk any more..and then we threw it in the trash..Freaking strange..but that's what lead to my fear of dolls. :D nice story huh.

• Like 1

This person should've gone through the trash and took photos of that! Think how much money there is in a pic of an empty tube of Gary's hemorrhoid cream! :lucyeww::lucyhaha:

I will always be envious of the guy who went dumpster diving behind Roxbury and came out with a soiled copy of Gary's "Lucy & Joe Namath" script. LOL

Amen to that! ALL dolls creep me out! I had one ..when I was maybe 5 or 6 years old, (did I mention I live in a haunted house...let me mention that.) we yanked all the batteries because it creeped me out, yeah it was a talking baby, mom put it up in the top of my closet, so it couldn't bother me. Middle of the night...I hear "Mama, I'm hungry. Mama Mama Feed me" That F'n Baby was crying! OMFG! Then to top it off, it was way to the back top shelf in my closed closet..no, that didn't make it bad enough that it was back there..no..it had to jump off the f'n shelf and land at the bottom yelling ma ma ma ma ma ma MA MA MA MA MA MA I screamed I GOT A POSSESSED DOLL.. Ma come runnin in my room after the thing she could hear all the way in her room, lol, she tore the wires out of the battery thing so it couldn't talk any more..and then we threw it in the trash..Freaking strange..but that's what lead to my fear of dolls. :D nice story huh.

G R E A T story, i had that happen to me one time too, went into a cupboard and had an ELMO doll talking to me, thought i'd have a stroke.

Thank ya! LOL - Then I got a 2nd hand annoying little Furby..it was kinda funny..but the f#(#&ng thing..if you remember, it req'd dark to keep it sleeping..so I put it under my bed. Dumb place for something that could potentially scar somebody. Nah..I put it under there. Worked ..forgot it was under there. Probably a month later..I'm deep sleeping and all of a sudden (batteries must have been frizzing out) Furby wants to play, play with furby, furby wants you to play. on and on and on.. I put my light on, dug around to find the dumb thing with my heart racing, Found it..turned it off.. It was silent. Good. Go back to sleep. On it goes again.. I grabbed it, go to the kitchen, filled the sink with water and put Furby in it LOL. End of it. My house tends to make anything with batteries freak out. LOL

Thank ya! LOL - Then I got a 2nd hand annoying little Furby..it was kinda funny..but the f#(#&ng thing..if you remember, it req'd dark to keep it sleeping..so I put it under my bed. Dumb place for something that could potentially scar somebody. Nah..I put it under there. Worked ..forgot it was under there. Probably a month later..I'm deep sleeping and all of a sudden (batteries must have been frizzing out) Furby wants to play, play with furby, furby wants you to play. on and on and on.. I put my light on, dug around to find the dumb thing with my heart racing, Found it..turned it off.. It was silent. Good. Go back to sleep. On it goes again.. I grabbed it, go to the kitchen, filled the sink with water and put Furby in it LOL. End of it. My house tends to make anything with batteries freak out. LOL

I would suggest you N E V E R watch the movie M A G I C with Sir Anthony Hopkins abut a talking dummy, it will only add to your dismay in this matter, LOL! In my scenario, ELMO wanted to know if i wanted to play and had two other lines while i was going to heart attack city, all coming from the back of my dark closet while i reached out for a pair of shoes.

• 2 weeks later...

HC's book is, of course, the furthest thing from unfortunate, but the listing title of this ebay auction is very unfortunate -- "America's Favourite Red". lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lucille-Ball-FAQ-Everything-Left-to-Know-abt-America-Favorite-Red-James-Sheridan-/140939096675?pt=AU_Fiction_Books_2&hash=item20d09ff263

:lucyhaha: Thanks for that.

• 3 weeks later...