Brock

Unfortunate Lucy Products (continued)

10 hours ago, Mot Morenzi said:

It's not a bad sculpt, actually. I just wonder how Vivian would feel about being immortalized on a heart next to Bill :marionstrong:

Now granted I do have these stashed in a box and haven't had them out in years.

On 5/24/2018 at 5:25 AM, Mot Morenzi said:

O...M..G!!!

Those teeth! She looks like she's gonna take a bite out of someone!

Right??  When you see the individual photos highlighting the eyes, etc. it's pretty amazing and incredible, in a good way......until they get to the mouth & teeth! What the hell??? A little too "horsey" to be lifelike.  Pity, as it's an otherwise noble ("nubel"?) effort....although...isn't this just a bit creepy?? I don't think I'd want to keep it around, especially if I were to wake late one night and stumble across it in the dark! :HALKING:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JoeySoCal said:

Right??  When you see the individual photos highlighting the eyes, etc. it's pretty amazing and incredible, in a good way......until they get to the mouth & teeth! What the hell??? A little too "horsey" to be lifelike.  Pity, as it's an otherwise noble ("nubel"?) effort....although...isn't this just a bit creepy?? I don't think I'd want to keep it around, especially if I were to wake late one night and stumble across it in the dark! :HALKING:

I agree that it is a very noble effort otherwise. This person clearly has a lot of talent. The detail is wonderful, it's just not Lucy. 

3 hours ago, RodMcK1 said:

This looks like Catherine O'Hara's version of Lucy on SCTV was the model.

Thank you! I was trying to remember who this reminded me of specifically and that's it. 

A Hollywood bookshop in Toronto kindly gave me this unusual Long, Long Trailer poster today. I can understand why they felt they wouldn’t be able to sell it...

42FA67D7-B8FA-42D6-8B43-07CF66AC08C0.jpeg

23F11FF5-382B-4337-9B35-EA32259BE5ED.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Freddie2 said:

My first thought was "What the hell?", my second thought was "I kind of need this."

That was totally my thought process. Dude, its 80s Lucy.

• Like 1

Well, there are 10 available.

I dare someone to buy all of them and then tell their significant other, ala Yours, Mine and Ours - "I have 10 Lucys. Speaking of 10 Lucys, that's what I have!"

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Mot Morenzi said:

Well, there are 10 available.

I dare someone to buy all of them and then tell their significant other, ala Yours, Mine and Ours - "I have 10 Lucys. Speaking of 10 Lucys, that's what I have!"

Don’t look at me; I just got here.

• Haha 3