Unfortunate Lucy Products (continued)

Brock

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

It's packaged like a action figure or a dollar store pregnancy test! Haha. I just would never buy something like this for myself. They have like 50 of this of all sorts of different tv shows. All public domain of course.

And just to be picky, they use the wrong era Lucy for TLS. That's an ILL "Lucy," not The Lucy Show "Lucy." :lucyshy:

And just to be picky, they use the wrong era Lucy for TLS. That's an ILL "Lucy," not The Lucy Show "Lucy." :lucyshy:

Another reason! I have another PD release of TLS with a ILL photo and the plot of it also on the DVD too. It's something fun to add to my collection but could live without. But I appreciate the thought of it!

It's packaged like a action figure or a dollar store pregnancy test! Haha. I just would never buy something like this for myself. They have like 50 of this of all sorts of different tv shows. All public domain of course.

The packaging is riduclous, but I like the fact it has found a place amongst your various Lucy books from Running Press, a tin of Predica-mints, and your Lured DVD. LOL

The packaging is riduclous, but I like the fact it has found a place amongst your various Lucy books from Running Press, a tin of Predica-mints, and your Lured DVD. LOL

It actually is stacked away with my DVDs now. I brought it out to take a photo of it, it actually is on top of one of my TV Guides in this photo. Haha.

Yeah, some of those look pretty worn too, at least she's reading them and doesn't have them just for show.

Yeah, some of those books I have there are from when I was young. Worn some of them out. I know as a collector I don't do it for the money aspect. I do it for my own pleasure of loving Lucy.

Yeah, some of those books I have there are from when I was young. Worn some of them out. I know as a collector I don't do it for the money aspect. I do it for my own pleasure of loving Lucy.

Exactly, you and I are not into Lucy for the money we can make off of her, like some people, who shall remain nameless, LOL!
  • Like 1