Unfortunate Lucy Products (continued)

Brock

Exactly, you and I are not into Lucy for the money we can make off of her, like some people, who shall remain nameless, LOL!

Who says you can't do it for both reasons? LOL

You know when I pass I would like whoever gets my Lucy stuff to do whatever with it. If they can sell it go ahead. But as for my lifetime I just want my Lucy stuff to admire. Like my TV Guides and vintage stuff I have on display but in nice packaging to prevent wear and tear. But I never ever planning on selling any of my Lucy stuff. These things will be by my side forever. Well until I die and I'm sure I will be buried with something from my collection.

• Like 1

ALL my research data, books, reports, pictures, etc., including the dedication of the Chronology will go to my granddaughter, to whom it is to be dedicated; [with generously-offered showmanship from our own artist, LaMarr] and she, who was born on Lucille's birthday, and is a huge fan.

I only started my work because of her; both the 5 years of volunteerism; and in the research and grunt work of this 'tome' are all mine; 7 years worth; hope you didn't mean me, CC; but, if you did, bite your own tongue!!!! And, I mean that sincerely. Please don't reply to this post, either. There is NO NEED!

You know when I pass I would like whoever gets my Lucy stuff to do whatever with it. If they can sell it go ahead. But as for my lifetime I just want my Lucy stuff to admire. Like my TV Guides and vintage stuff I have on display but in nice packaging to prevent wear and tear. But I never ever planning on selling any of my Lucy stuff. These things will be by my side forever. Well until I die and I'm sure I will be buried with something from my collection.

D I T T O !

ALL my research data, books, reports, pictures, etc., including the dedication of the Chronology will go to my granddaughter, to whom it is to be dedicated; [with generously-offered showmanship from our own artist, LaMarr] and she, who was born on Lucille's birthday, and is a huge fan.

I only started my work because of her; both the 5 years of volunteerism; and in the research and grunt work of this 'tome' are all mine; 7 years worth; hope you didn't mean me, CC; but, if you did, bite your own tongue!!!! And, I mean that sincerely. Please don't reply to this post, either. There is NO NEED!

We were not talking about YOU!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

And now for our "WHAT THE F*** WERE THEY THINKING?!" segment in Unfortunate Lucy Products...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-SWEET-SPOT-CLASSIC-LUCILLE-BALL-CLASSIC-CUT-AUTO-2-4-/290862030447?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item43b8ba5e6f

WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY CUT OFF 1/3 OF LUCY'S SIGNATURE? :obrien: DID THEY THROW THE REST IN THE TRASH?! :obrien: WHY DO I CARE SO MUCH?! :obrien: LOL

And now for our "WHAT THE F*** WERE THEY THINKING?!" segment in Unfortunate Lucy Products...

http://www.ebay.com/...=item43b8ba5e6f

WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY CUT OFF 1/3 OF LUCY'S SIGNATURE? :obrien: DID THEY THROW THE REST IN THE TRASH?! :obrien: WHY DO I CARE SO MUCH?! :obrien: LOL

Well, you're right, why on earth would they cut off the Arnaz part?

• 3 weeks later...

Haha, gotcha.

That would be sad to get duped into buying a photo of counterfeit trash cans.

OMG! No, I didn't realise. I actually thought that they were showing the photo but you would actually receive the trash cans!!!! So you're just paying for a photo???? No wonder it's only $6!