What episodes are you watching on "I Love Lucy"?

This may have already been mentioned; but, Hallmark Channel has discontinued ("I Love Lucy") episodes here in early mornings; hopefully, just for the Christmas Season, as they all seem to be Christmas-related films, etc. Anyone else have any idea where else I can find it?

Thanks....love the early mornings when it's quiet, before I start my day and while having my coffee and newspaper - it's been on from 5 a.m. for several hours.... Miss it....I know there are some episodes I've missed over the years; would like to refresh my memories and catch up with the rest of you....

This may have already been mentioned; but, Hallmark Channel has discontinued ("I Love Lucy") episodes here in early mornings; hopefully, just for the Christmas Season, as they all seem to be Christmas-related films, etc. Anyone else have any idea where else I can find it?

Thanks....love the early mornings when it's quiet, before I start my day and while having my coffee and newspaper - it's been on from 5 a.m. for several hours.... Miss it....I know there are some episodes I've missed over the years; would like to refresh my memories and catch up with the rest of you....

I just can't believe YOU of all people do not have every show recorded already.

I think they temporarily pulled them for the holiday season to play a marathon of Hallmark Christmas films . They pulled "The Golden Girls", "Cheers", and "Frazier" as well.

Lucy danced with a dummy and was offered a MGM contract. She declined the offer to continue with "I Love Lucy".

Then another dummy forgets to buy train tickets for the Mertzes. Suddenly Lucy starts rubbing her hands into Fred and Ethel gets kissy kissy with Ricky.

Lucy and the Dummy is an underrated classic in my book, love that show!

Lucy pounded the hell out of Uncle Alberto's hat as they watched Big and Little Ricky perform in Cuba; then, back home, after Lucy bitches about Little Ricky's menagerie of pets -- and first plants the seed of later moving to the country -- he brings home a puppy....which, in order for comic confusion to ensue, they named Fred! :)