What episodes are you watching on "I Love Lucy"?

• 3 weeks later...

That scene in The Passports ,espically when Ricky walks in, is one of my all time favorites

It's my very favorite funny Ricky moment, just priceless.

Lucy Raises Tulips

I love how beautiful Vivian Vance looks in the last season. The cast's chemistry blows my mind, they're so comfortable together. A few episodes back (Lucy Misses The Mertzes?), as Lucy and Ethel hug, Ricky an Fred also share a big hug. Adorable.

• 6 months later...

Nothing at all, i forgot all about the great parts, ate my words after seeing it. Tonight it's The Black Wig and Lucy's all female but really male orchestra. In a few minutes i see a better one on Joy TV, Lucy learning to drive.

I like The Black Wig, however, there was a part in it that wasn't believable.

I LOVE Lucy Learns to Drive especially the part where Lucy explains how the cars got detached from each other and rearranged. I can just imagine that scene. LOL!

I like The Black Wig, however, there was a part in it that wasn't believable.

I LOVE Lucy Learns to Drive especially the part where Lucy explains how the cars got detached from each other and rearranged. I can just imagine that scene. LOL!

So, she made a U turn in the Holland tunnel, they act like it's something wrong. What part of Black Wig is not believable? He was told she would try and fool him with the wig, so he's not being stupid, he's in on the joke.

So, she made a U turn in the Holland tunnel, they act like it's something wrong. What part of Black Wig is not believable? He was told she would try and fool him with the wig, so he's not being stupid, he's in on the joke.

Lucy still looked like herself despite having that wig on. You would have guessed that she would have thought that something was up with her husband for not recognizing her.

Lucy still looked like herself despite having that wig on. You would have guessed that she would have thought that something was up with her husband for not recognizing her.

Agreed, but if the set up is not made to work, regardless of how far fetched, then there's no comedy and no show. If you can make a ten foot block of bread come out of a 24 inch oven, you can fool your hubby with a black wig and slutty outfit. LOL!

"Lucy Tells The Truth" from season 3 - One of the funniest I Love Lucy episodes and "Lucy and the Country Club Dance" w/Barbara Eden (season 6), another hysterical and classic Lucy episode.

What's so funny about Lucy tells the truth? Not one of my all time faves, but they did pick it to headline the season three dvd so it must have something all right. Today, i got to see The Diner, Tennessee Ernie Visits and later it'll be California Here we Come.

Yeah, it sure is. I wanted to watch the whole episode but I didn't have the time. But it's not like I had to see it either as I've already seen it several times and it's already available to me.

That's what i think whenever i miss part of one, i can always pop in the dvd. Although many times as i watch it air live, i want to replay a part of it untuil i relalize it's on air, not one i can manipulate.

"Lucy's Schedule" - Hallmark

Lets see what was so funny about this one: Ethel wearing a long coat to cover her underwear because Fred wouldn't give her time to dress. Lucy adjusting the clocks wrong to be on time for Littlefield's dinner. Being offered a mint and taking a handful shoving it into her mouth. Taking a bite in an apple made of wax. Making Ricky's breakfast and freezing it. Keeping the dinner guests on Lucy's schedule.

"Lucy's Schedule" - Hallmark

Lets see what was so funny about this one: Ethel wearing a long coat to cover her underwear because Fred wouldn't give her time to dress. Lucy adjusting the clocks wrong to be on time for Littlefield's dinner. Being offered a mint and taking a handful shoving it into her mouth. Taking a bite in an apple made of wax. Making Ricky's breakfast and freezing it. Keeping the dinner guests on Lucy's schedule.

Yup, spilt pea!