What episodes are you watching on "I Love Lucy"?

"The Handcuff's" Hallmark

Two classic scenes:

Lucy and Ricky adjusting to sleeping together while being locked together.

Lucy giving Ricky a hand...a wrist, an elbow...the whole arm....to help him perform on his television appearance.

I especially loved the way Ricky solved the sleeping on her stomach on her side.

I just watched them do that beach musical number and thought, SEE, I TOLD YOU, LUCY WANTED TO DO A CAROL BURNETT VARIETY TYPE SHOW WITH ALL THESE MUSICAL NUMBERS. I dun't remember if Carol was doing those on The Garry Moore show at that time.

I read in "wiki" that Carol did the The Garry Moore Show after her stage show "Once Upon A Mattress" in 1959. She was on that show for about three years. She won her first Emmy for that show in 1962.

This morning Lucy Ricardo found out that she will by having a baby with Ricky. She had a difficult time giving him that news.

As i watch all these shows with the baby, now older, those pain in the ass kids were so uncooperative. Today was the most obvious one, Lucy tried to get the baby to dance and he is so typically cranky and a real pain, she tries a mini cowboy hat on him but nothing will change his lousy mood, then as she asks if he wants to go play with Mrs Trumbull and really loses it, Lucy covers for the toddler by making a comic reaction and finally getting the cranky pain out of camera shot. AND they had twins to work with, maybe they should have used triplets.

I've started noticing that with the babies, not happy. Good covers over the episodes by anyone who had interaction with the kids when they weren't behaving.

The one that was funny was Carolyn's son, when he came out and kept making happy noises, wasn't that the one where Doris told Lucy the mom said the baby was sick and Lucy told her not to worry, if that kid acted up on the show, she should just get him off camera, LOL!

"Lucy Is Matchmaker" - Hallmark

This is the perfect episode for the family religious stations: for the following reasons:

What happens in room 925 stays at in 925!!!!

Sylvia a single woman flirting with married men at a party.

The married men not pushing her away but flirting with her.

Their wives scheming to find a single man for her.

A friend of Fred is a lingerie salesman.

Eddie(the lingerie salesman) is flirting with the ideal of making it with Lucy a married woman.

Lucy and Ethel are propositioned by a strange man staying at Eddie's hotel.

Eddie leaves Lucy and Ethel to try on his merchandise in his hotel room and Lucy and Ethel don't see anything wrong with that.

:desi1: "Lucy, you here, dressed like that, you must be crazy!!!"

"Lucy Is Matchmaker" - Hallmark

This is the perfect episode for the family religious stations: for the following reasons:

What happens in room 925 stays at in 925!!!!

Sylvia a single woman flirting with married men at a party.

The married men not pushing her away but flirting with her.

Their wives scheming to find a single man for her.

A friend of Fred is a lingerie salesman.

Eddie(the lingerie salesman) is flirting with the ideal of making it with Lucy a married woman.

Lucy and Ethel are propositioned by a strange man staying at Eddie's hotel.

Eddie leaves Lucy and Ethel to try on his merchandise in his hotel room and Lucy and Ethel don't see anything wrong with that.

:desi1: "Lucy, you here, dressed like that, you must be crazy!!!"

Ethel, you, here, dressed like that, HE must be crazy! You forgot about the traveling salesman telling the girls as they are knocking frantically on his door, THAT THEY CAN COME AND TRY HIS ROOM. You were being sarcastic, right? As this is the sort of episode they should NOT be airing, LOL!

I'm in Hollywood on both networks right now and i have a question for you great Lucy fans . . . seems to me, when they got to Hollywood, the first time they're shown in that Hollywood hotel room, the balcony has no plants, the backdrop although it looks wonderful has cars that are not moving on it and you can see them clearly. Now i saw the Holden ep last night and there were plants hiding the errors on that backdrop, what gives, did they film two versions, did i just see the new one?

I'm in Hollywood on both networks right now and i have a question for you great Lucy fans . . . seems to me, when they got to Hollywood, the first time they're shown in that Hollywood hotel room, the balcony has no plants, the backdrop although it looks onderful has cars that are not moving on it and you can see them clearly. Now i saw the Holden ep last night and there were plants hiding the errors on that backdrop, what gives, did they film two versions, did i just see the new one?

This has been bugging me for a while now, anybody know?

Ok, now that i've finally seen all of the Hollywood eps at that hotel . . . i examined that problem i had with that Hollywood backdrop. I thought there were no plants hiding the goofs on that backdrop, but there were, the faults that we see in the backdrop only appear in close ups or when the actors show the middle part, WITH CARS THAT DO NOT MOVE AND STREETS THAT HAVE NO CIRCULATION GOING. I had thought that the plants had only been added with the Cornel Wilde ep where they were a plot point. It's a beautiful backdrop, especially lit up at night, must have cost a fortune, but they should have made sure we can't see cars that do not move.

Ok, now that i've finally seen all of the Hollywood eps at that hotel . . . i examined that problem i had with that Hollywood backdrop. I thought there were no plants hiding the goofs on that backdrop, but there were, the faults that we see in the backdrop only appear in close ups or when the actors show the middle part, WITH CARS THAT DO NOT MOVE AND STREETS THAT HAVE NO CIRCULATION GOING. I had thought that the plants had only been added with the Cornel Wilde ep where they were a plot point. It's a beautiful backdrop, especially lit up at night, must have cost a fortune, but they should have made sure we can't see cars that do not move.

I kinda doubt they ever DREAMED we'd be watching these SIXTY YEARS later and able to see them so huge, blown up and with such minute ("my-noot") detail to boot! :D

• Like 1