What episodes are you watching on "I Love Lucy"?

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Comedy Gold has finally gotten out of seasons three and four and is now showing five and six. So i am seeing shows i have not seen in quite a while, yesterday it was the two John Wayne ones and today they sold the car and boarded the train, two really great shows. When i used to watch them on VHS and then DVD, i would go from Hollywood to Europe but now i'll be able to see the ones in between AND then see Little Ricky all grown up, no more those constantly crying twins, THANK THE GOOD LORD!

• 2 weeks later...

I was watching "Don Juan Was Shelved" this morning, I notice something I haven't noticed before. The swimming pool is not down on street level but several floors up. They show part of the background scene that is used by the Ricardos suite . It gives the impression that you are looking down into Hollywood from the pool area.

I was watching "Don Juan Was Shelved" this morning, I notice something I haven't noticed before. The swimming pool is not down on street level but several floors up. They show part of the background scene that is used by the Ricardos suite . It gives the impression that you are looking down into Hollywood from the pool area.

Sounds like a "flub" to me! :D

Yeah, i seem to recall being surprised by that one too.

• 2 weeks later...