What episodes are you watching on "I Love Lucy"?

That's the thing, back when I was a kid watching those grainy episodes with snow, moving the antenna to get a clearer picture on a much smaller screens, copies that had crap all over them, glitches, grainy marks etc . . now, sixty years later, these clearer than clear copies that are just flawless, you can see a cavity on any of the character's teeth. 

That's the thing, back when I was a kid watching those grainy episodes with snow, moving the antenna to get a clearer picture on a much smaller screens, copies that had crap all over them, glitches, grainy marks etc . . now, sixty years later, these clearer than clear copies that are just flawless, you can see a cavity on any of the character's teeth.

Or the fillings in the back of Lucy's teeth when she laughs. Noticed that recently on TLS and HL.

I don’t know why it took me this long to figure it out but in Little Ricky Gets a Dog I figured out the pet names.  He names his pets after people he likes.  Ok so he likes Hopalong Cassidy.  Now the find the others interesting for a 5 year old.  Tommy and Jimmy is Dorsey and Alice and Phil is Alice Faye and Phil Harris.  Guess he liked the big band sound.

So this leaves me with a question.  Who are Mildred and Charles?

Can't believe she would wear a GREY mink stole with a two piece goldish dress, saw that show very recently as CTS keeps showing only the public domain ones.  Yesterday, it was Pat Collins yet again, and that fashion show with the floor length chinchilla that has a part that comes off to make a stole, I can see Lucy buying that for herself.

Those sound a lot better than the ones I'm saddled with on Comedy Gold, we've gone back to the very beginning so all I can do is hope The Fur Coat comes very soon.

The first eight episodes (with the exception of the sixth one) aren't too bad. It's the ones that are between eight and nineteen that are either a hit or a miss. That's not too much of a wait.

Watching The Seance tonight and noticed something I hadn't before -- maybe I'm imagining it but in the first part of the last act when they are preparing for the seance, Lucy looks a little bit different facially in the scene right up until just before the false sneeze. She looks very fresh faced in the first part of the segment, almost as if they did two takes -- the first without the eyelashes and the second part with the eye lashes when there are more closeups. Something doesn't look quite right in the first part of the scene, but at the sneeze everything seems back to normal. Has anyone else noticed this, or am I hallucinating after a 15-hour workday? lol

How are you feeling anyway?  Well, I mean besides the hallucinations . . .

I feel much better, thanks. Finished my prescription today and I hope that this'll does it. ;)

This weekend I will post screenshots however to illustrate my point, to prove I was not posting under the influence of heavy pneumonia medication. LOL