What episodes are you watching on "I Love Lucy"?

• 2 weeks later...

We're raising that kid that aged a few years between seasons.  I hate most of the ones with Little Ricky, they were mostly sweet instead of funny.

"Father Knows Best" premiered on television around  the same time when Keith's Little Ricky arrived in the sixth season. Ricky Ricardo was doing two "Jim Anderson" scenes with Ricky in that season(Little Ricky's stage fright and Little Ricky not wanting to play music with Lucy, Ethel, and Fred because they didn't play good).

This morning: Lucy Meets Orsen Welles

Little Ricky Gets Stage Fright

Off To Florida

• Like 1

"Father Knows Best" premiered on television around  the same time when Keith's Little Ricky arrived in the sixth season. Ricky Ricardo was doing two "Jim Anderson" scenes with Ricky in that season(Little Ricky's stage fright and Little Ricky not wanting to play music with Lucy, Ethel, and Fred because they didn't play good).

This morning: Lucy Meets Orsen Welles

Little Ricky Gets Stage Fright

Off To Florida

I agree as when i watched those days ago, i thought exactly that, but i thought they were doing Andy Griffith and Ron Howard.

The Ricardos Go To Havana, or whatever it's called. Every time I see that country house it just makes me sad inside that I can't live there. This episode  contains a line that inspired my original username: "And I'm FreddieMertz!"

This episode feels like a variety show with a series of musical comedy segments tied together by a slight plot line and recurring characters. It would have been great if that's how the rest of the comedy hours panned out, as I believe Desi intended.

I think even in 1940 Rudy Vallee was too old fashioned. Why were the women all after him?

Ann Sothern looks hammered through the entire episode. Not just during the drunk scene.

'That Means I Love You' will always be one of the most romantic scenes in TV history. It's the first time America's favorite couple got together.

I also got a weird question going in my head. At what point to they decide to call the baby Little Ricky, or Ricky Ricardo Jr., for that manner?

The Celebrity Next Door. One of my favorite Lucy episodes in general, not just of the Comedy Hours. The more I watch it and see all the snark she uses, I think Tallulah may be my spirit animal.

I know i keep saying that the Danny Thomas one is my fave of the hours but i have to say you are right, Tallulah was possibly the greatest guest star she ever had, she has a delivery that nobody else can touch and she was definitely one of a kind as an actress.  Can i tell my favorite Tallulah story yet again?  She's in a bathroom stall in a public toilet and sees there is no toilet paper, so she asks the lady in the next stall if she can spare some for her, the lady tells her she has none also so Tallulah says, ALL RIGHT DARLING, DO YOU HAVE TWO FIVES FOR A TEN?

• Like 1

If you blink your eyes a season is over. They started on the first season this morning. Don't tell Cynthia Harcourt? The Ricardos are back living in the place where they only hang up their clothes. 

LOL!  But i guess that's a tribute to a great actress, Mary Jane sure looks and acts like a totally different woman here, as she did on that plane next to the cheese and then much later on The Lucy show goofing off work to get a fridge for Lucy at the store or bandaged up with Lucy taking care of her on Here's Lucy, truly remarkable.

Damn, wish WE had Hallmark HERE.  

Not only that Claude, but ME-TV airs I Love Lucy as well. It comes on every weekday morning at 7:30am. So at 7:30am, we get to see not one but TWO episodes at the same time!

However, if I was in charge of the scheduling for ME-TV, I would bring back The Lucy Show and put it in I Love Lucy's current time slot and then move I Love Lucy to prime-time at 9 & 9:30pm (thus replacing Hogan's Heroes and The Twilight Zone). Also, I would return "ME-TV Loves Lucy" to Sundays only this time it would include the other available Lucy series (i.e. The Lucy Show and The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour) and not just the original.

If you blink your eyes a season is over. They started on the first season this morning. Don't tell Cynthia Harcourt? The Ricardos are back living in the place where they only hang up their clothes. 

They burn through the entire series about once a month. I think they should cut it down (but NOT completely) and add another Lucy series to their morning Lucy 5-8AM block.  

Not only that Claude, but ME-TV airs I Love Lucy as well. It comes on every weekday morning at 7:30am. So at 7:30am, we get to see not one but TWO episodes at the same time!

However, if I was in charge of the scheduling for ME-TV, I would bring back The Lucy Show and put it in I Love Lucy's current time slot and then move I Love Lucy to prime-time at 9 & 9:30pm (thus replacing Hogan's Heroes and The Twilight Zone). Also, I would return "ME-TV Loves Lucy" to Sundays only this time it would include the other available Lucy series (i.e. The Lucy Show and The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour) and not just the original.

Oh we get them on Comedy Gold also, but only on weekdays and it used to be three times a day, 2 eps at Noon, 8pm and Midnight, now they've eliminated Midnight so it's noon and 8 in prime time. 2 at a time.

New Neighbors- The writers gave the O'Brien's a long scene of dialog together. I  think this was the only time they did this. 

Fred and Ethel Fight - Lucy was always on fire when she was performing. Her henna-rinse was a top priority to salvaged.

The Moustache- I like the audition scenes with the annoyed talent scout, Mr. Murdock.

-_-