What episodes are you watching on "I Love Lucy"?

The Fur Coat after seeing it on here as the header for today.

Lucy reprises her love for furs in the fourth season in "Lucy The Stunt Man", when she buys that striped wild cat coat(Tiger, Panther?). She even wears it to bed and is doing the housework in it. :lucy2:

This morning:

"The Business Manager"

"Mertz And Kurtz"

"Lucy Cries Wolf"

Lucy reprises her love for furs in the fourth season in "Lucy The Stunt Man", when she buys that striped wild cat coat(Tiger, Panther?). She even wears it to bed and is doing the housework in it. :lucy2:

Leopard -- with an automatic defroster and a vegetable crrrrrisper! :gale2::marionstrong:

I wonder if they got people in from the countries they went to so as not to offend them :HALKING:

Remember that this is the show that was banned in Saudi Arabia as Lucy was not subserviant enough to Ricky, you know, the men who walk around in sheets still, they were offended by that.

Sorry about that. I tried privately PMing you to "straighten" (ahem) things out but you'd already blocked me by then, so to no avail. blink.gif

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, I NEVER BLOCKED YOU IN ANYTHING BUDDY, WAS REALLY UPSET ABOUT YOUR BEING MAD AT ME, WANTED TO APOLOGIZE AGAIN AS I ALERADY DID TWICE AND MISS YOUR FRIENDSHIP MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE, I WAS EVEN SURPRISED you HADN'T REMOVED YOURSELF FROM my FRIENDS LIST ON MY THINGY. If i didn't CARE about you i wouldn't have gotten so upset about it all. And i still don't know what i did that was so upsetting to you but am willing to change anything to get you back as a friend.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, I NEVER BLOCKED YOU IN ANYTHING BUDDY, WAS REALLY UPSET ABOUT YOUR BEING MAD AT ME, WANTED TO APOLOGIZE AGAIN AS I ALERADY DID TWICE AND MISS YOUR FRIENDSHIP MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE, I WAS EVEN SURPRISED you HADN'T REMOVED YOURSELF FROM my FRIENDS LIST ON MY THINGY. If i didn't CARE about you i wouldn't have gotten so upset about it all. And i still don't know what i did that was so upsetting to you but am willing to change anything to get you back as a friend.

Well, it seemed that way: when I tried to respond via PM it gave me some weird response like "you're not allowed to reply" or "user doesn't want a reply" or something like that...anywho, would rather keep this "offline" and back via PM....will write later, okay? Thanks! ;)

Well, it seemed that way: when I tried to respond via PM it gave me some weird response like "you're not allowed to reply" or "user doesn't want a reply" or something like that...anywho, would rather keep this "offline" and back via PM....will write later, okay? Thanks! ;)

It's this new HOME we have, this board does a lot of weird things, maybe it has an option that analyzes TONE on PMs and makes the decision for us? LOL! HEY, I'M JUST HAPPY WE'VE STRAIGHTENED THINGS OUT! Every time i go to one of those sites you gave me, i think of YOU. Well, i think of me with them first and then i think of you, LOL!

It's this new HOME we have, this board does a lot of weird things, maybe it has an option that analyzes TONE on PMs and makes the decision for us? LOL! HEY, I'M JUST HAPPY WE'VE STRAIGHTENED THINGS OUT! Every time i go to one of those sites you gave me, i think of YOU. Well, i think of me with them first and then i think of you, LOL!

The way this system works is if you're having a PM discussion with anybody, if one party deletes the message from their inbox the other party cannot reply to it. That's why the "you are not allowed to reply" message comes up. Solution: Start a new conversation with a new subject line, etc.

The way this system works is if you're having a PM discussion with anybody, if one party deletes the message from their inbox the other party cannot reply to it. That's why the "you are not allowed to reply" message comes up. Solution: Start a new conversation with a new subject line, etc.

Well, it's my fault then, i delete everything right away, destroy the evidence is MY motto, LOL!

Ah, no wonder! I didn't even think of that. I knew I saw one of the buttons sort of "greyed out" and it said you couldn't reply. Oh well. At least I know now I wasn't seein' thins! ;)

Ah, no wonder! I didn't even think of that. I knew I saw one of the buttons sort of "greyed out" and it said you couldn't reply. Oh well. At least I know now I wasn't seein' thins! ;)

Well, what WE're SEEING when we read your posts is the single most amazing sight ever, Lucy on the Dean Martin guesting Lucy show from heaven, just amazing, or have i told you that already? LOL! :lucy2::hlLOL:

Well, what WE're SEEING when we read your posts is the single most amazing sight ever, Lucy on the Dean Martin guesting Lucy show from heaven, just amazing, or have i told you that already? LOL! :lucy2::hlLOL:

Yeah, but I'm thinking, is two rows "overkill"?? I might separate them into two different thingys. lucysmirk.JPG

Yeah, but I'm thinking, is two rows "overkill"?? I might separate them into two different thingys. lucysmirk.JPG

Nope, there's NEVER overkill when it comes to Lucy and what i love the most besides that she looks GORGEOUS is the fact that each picture shows a different LOOK, emotion and SCENE from that GREATEST OF SHOWS!